Alternative to creatine and protein shakes

15th side of east

140g protein in one sitting when here i am thinking the body can only process 30g every couple hrs

BS

140g protein in one sitting when here i am thinking the body can only process 30g every couple hrs

differs for every person but the max is around 40

anymore than 40g is a waste

more BS

http://www.wannabebig.com/diet-and-nutrition/is-there-a-limit-to-how-much-protein-the-body-can-use-in-a-single-meal/

http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html

tl;dr the human body doesn't work like that and would be grossly inefficient if it did ,100g of protein just takes longer to digest than 40g.

/op creatine is cheap as fuck, just pick up some creatine mono from one of the budget companies, whey is just convenient food why not get an unflavoured concentrate from one of the budget companies, or not, neither are essential. Also you seem to be talking about creatine like its a pre w/o supp, its not. have some caffeine if you need pep.  

The fact he hunted my post two days after i posted shows some major trollery what a little faggot,

hunted?

i check this room frequently, no effort required tbh

Beg u up a pic of the tuna milk shake 

Cheers 

Go google it as if im the first person on planet earth to protein overload are you fucking stupid or what

Guest Chelsea Jack

tuna milkshake 

the term evokes a lot of taste/marketing imagery

i love tuna macaroni but still

tuna milkshake

if i go to hell u may well find yourself employed as my bartender

sdsdsadasffddfadfa

dfdf

d

df

df

Guest Chelsea Jack

The fact he hunted my post two days after i posted shows some major trollery what a little faggot,

hunted?

i check this room frequently, no effort required tbh

Beg u up a pic of the tuna milk shake 

Cheers 

Go google it as if im the first person on planet earth to protein overload are you f*cking stupid or what

Are you mad or what?

Just googled imaged and i couldnt find

It's not that hard to upload a pic now is it?

I don't get what the big deal is, we just want a pic to see what it looks like because it's a rather unorthodox drink

BS

differs for every person but the max is around 40

anymore than 40g is a waste

more BS

http://www.wannabebig.com/diet-and-nutrition/is-there-a-limit-to-how-much-protein-the-body-can-use-in-a-single-meal/

http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html

tl;dr the human body doesn't work like that and would be grossly inefficient if it did ,100g of protein just takes longer to digest than 40g.

/op creatine is cheap as f*ck, just pick up some creatine mono from one of the budget companies, whey is just convenient food why not get an unflavoured concentrate from one of the budget companies, or not, neither are essential. Also you seem to be talking about creatine like its a pre w/o supp, its not. have some caffeine if you need pep.

Everything is opinion and everyones differs and different peoples' bodies react differently .. I don't listen to these theories because the proof is in the pudding and i guarantee you the person who wrote that article isn't a lifter.. There are also a lot of theories from people who dont lift about "over training" which pro body builders (people who actually lift) dont agree with.. All i know is since i switched up my diet my training hasnt changed much but iv seen all kinds of gains + been able to get down to 8% BF which i couldn't do before and isnt as easy as it sounds .. When you eat smaller your body can digest what iv ate then go back to burning 'stored fat' but if you eat keep your body spends longer digesting just what youve ate

The whole point of a shake is it's a meal equivalent/replacement. It can be used to replace a meal that would offer you similar nutrients. When you're trying to eat 7 meals a day it's a chore to try and eat that all in solid food. So you add a couple of shakes as meal replacement. Also shakes skip the digestion process, nothing needs to be broken down in the stomach, the nutrients are absorbed into the body quicker. Also it's easier to reach macro and calorie targets with the help of shakes as opposed to eating it iall n solid food.

Idiot

tuna milkshake

the term evokes a lot of taste/marketing imagery

i love tuna macaroni but still

tuna milkshake

if i go to hell u may well find yourself employed as my bartender

sdsdsadasffddfadfa

dfdf

d

df

df