Woolwich Beheading

Read From The Bottom Up.

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE3m
These times i was just going to the shop for some fruit and veg and i see all that!

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE10m
Then the next breda try buss off the rusty 45 and it just backfires and blows mans finger clean off... Feds didnt pet to just take him out!!

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE12m
The first guy goes for the female fed with the machete and she not even ramping she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE13m
Then thats how u know they were on sutn cos they actually went for armed feds with just two machete and an old rusty lookin revolver

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE14m
Then boydem turn up!! Woolwich feds didnt want it... They had to wait for armed response.. Helicopters everyting...

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE15m
People were asking whyyy whyyy they were just saying we've had enough! They looked like they were on sutn! Then they start waving a recolver

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE17m
The two black bredas run this white guy over over then hop out the car and start chopping mans head off with machete!!

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE19m
Mate ive seen alot of shit im my time but that has to rank sumwhere in the top 3. I couldnt believe my eyes. That was some movie shit

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE20m
Oh my God!!!! The way Feds took them out!!! It was a female police officer she come out the whip and just started bussssin shots!!

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE21m
Woolwich #se18 whyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Fuck!!!! Right next to a primary school!

Boya Dee ‏@BOYADEE27m
Ohhhhh myyyy God!!!! I just see a man with his head chopped off right in front of my eyes!

• Upvote 3

>>>>>cocaine

>>>>>khat

lol

tru

apparently 2 somalis beheaded a soldier lol

Woolwich: 'Soldier Dead After Machete Attack'

Weapons are strewn across a blood-stained road in south east London amid reports a soldier is dead and two people have been shot.

A serving soldier is reportedly dead and two people have been shot in Woolwich, south east London, after armed police were called to a machete attack, eyewitnesses say.

Dozens of weapons and pools of blood could be seen on the ground in John Wilson Street, where a man wearing a Help for Heroes T-shirt is said to have been attacked.

Woolwich MP Nick Raynsford told Sky News he believed a serving soldier was dead following the incident.

He said he had spoken to both borough commander Richard Wood and Lieutenant Colonel Bob Christopher at Woolwich Barracks - around a mile from the scene of the attack.

http://news.sky.com/story/1094380/woolwich-soldier-dead-after-machete-attack

R.I.P