Woolwich Beheading

he should buss case cos the word terrorism has been used in different ways/to sway opinion?

mate u clearly didnt read all of the article 

he should buss case because the soldier, it can be argued is a casualty of war and not a murder victim

for all the arguing and posting and talking about analytical thinkin u claim to do u dnt show much evidence of that.

same for alot of u guys

technically then it would be treason as the assailants were British citizens -"levying war against the crown, being adherent to enemies of the crown"

and yes the term terrorism should probably be reserved for when non-combatants/civilians are specifically targeted.

I agree some perspective is required, over 1.5 million people no longer exist due to the recent conflicts in the middle east, the majority of these deaths were non-combatants who had the misfortune of living in Pipelineistan. Not to mention the trillions stolen from the tax payer to fund this misadventure, none of us are benefiting from this, war is the most wasteful, immoral activity we can participate in.

the British state is immoral, violent political Islam is immoral. If you condone wars of aggression or butchering people in the street you're immoral.

• Upvote 1

looking peak for nigerians tho - criminals, immigrants ,fraudsters , terrorists the list goes on 

fuck it, their yoruba 

nigeria exists like the EU exists, 

a country created and boarders drawn to make ruling and trade easier

while decades later the daemons kids like local chat shit about look at how much good we've done

Guest chap44uns

looking peak for nigerians tho - criminals, immigrants ,fraudsters , terrorists the list goes on

f*ck it, their yoruba

while decades later the daemons kids like local chat sh*t about look at how much good we've done

SHOTOP

he should buss case cos the word terrorism has been used in different ways/to sway opinion?

mate u clearly didnt read all of the article 

he should buss case because the soldier, it can be argued is a casualty of war and not a murder victim

for all the arguing and posting and talking about analytical thinkin u claim to do u dnt show much evidence of that.

same for alot of u guys

technically then it would be treason as the assailants were British citizens -"levying war against the crown, being adherent to enemies of the crown"

and yes the term terrorism should probably be reserved for when non-combatants/civilians are specifically targeted.

I agree some perspective is required, over 1.5 million people no longer exist due to the recent conflicts in the middle east, the majority of these deaths were non-combatants who had the misfortune of living in Pipelineistan. Not to mention the trillions stolen from the tax payer to fund this misadventure, none of us are benefiting from this, war is the most wasteful, immoral activity we can participate in.

the British state is immoral, violent political Islam is immoral. If you condone wars of aggression or butchering people in the street you're immoral.

No terrorism is violence of a political nature perpetrated by non-state actors. 

Only states have a monopoly of the use of force. 

It's unlikely that the US would have ever opened Guantanamo Bay for soldiers fighting under the auspices of state. For example they had to treat Iraqi POWS  well under the Geneva Convention. d*ck Cheney et. al. argued  (wrongly in my opinion) that as islamists were not fighting for a state, they should be termed enemy combatants and not be afforded the protections given under the Geneva convention.

• Upvote 1

f*ck it, their yoruba 

while decades later the daemons kids like local chat sh*t about look at how much good we've done

Agreed.

Nigeria is nothing but a geographical expression. It's basically a failed state now anyway on the way to disintegration, and balkanization.

tiffany

TIFFANY

TiffRunOver.jpg

>I GOT YA 2 FOR 5 PURPLE TOPSS...WATCHU NEEED WATChUU NEEED??????

lol, i'm baffed. Someone explain these outburst?

:lmao:

swear if u talk to some black olders about this there even worse than the EDL etc.

One of my friends said he was on the train yesterday evening and heard someone ranting about muslims etc turn around it was some old black guy ranting into his phone. :lol:

Tbh some of the things I've  heard older west Indians say about muslims are just :mj:

yh my mum was the same 

when i try expalin to her the reasons why my man felt to do these things shes not understanding 

its unthinkable for most people to think there is a diff pov from what the mainstream media outlets show us 

swear if u talk to some black olders about this there even worse than the EDL etc.

obviously my mum is muslim but she was saying how disgusting this guys behaviour was just making life hard for muslim to live in this west  while there is already racism and prejudice. 

its not anything to do with islam just some extreme loonies doing shit that they wont get no reward for 

• Upvote 1

im a christian but i symptahize with what could lead someone to do this - especiallly if they are already fucked up in the head

/

these man have not made it easy for us now you kno

its already hard enought being a young black man in the UK (London) now its going to be 10 times worse

/

who knows how many young niggas have been rejected from jobs, stopped and searched etc etc since this has happened

• Downvote 1

One of my friends said he was on train yesterday evening and heard someone ranting about muslims etc turn around it was some old black guy ranting into his phone. :lol:

Tbh some of the things I've  heard older west Indians say about muslims was just :mj:

I'm getting accused of being a 'moslem'/'so this is why i dont see u in chorch' because i'm forcing these first gen affs to critically think

i aint saying what the guy did is right but the rants are worst than usual

One of my friends said he was on the train yesterday evening and heard someone ranting about muslims etc turn around it was some old black guy ranting into his phone. :lol:

Tbh some of the things I've  heard older west Indians say about muslims are just :mj:

old people are just left side still