Woolwich Beheading

u lot are fucked 

guy just witnessed some tragedy obv doesnt want to exploit it 

he did the right thing not sellin out to the scum media braying for a story 

lol at u lot betraying urselves saying he chatted like some 15 year old fucking pagans 

make me sick tbh 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Lol. Esqui your mad.

If I seen a madness, and I wasnt distressed enough to put what I had seen on twitter, then I aint distressed enough to take 75k (which neither myself nor boyadee has) to recount to experience again.

u lot are f*cked 

guy just witnessed some tragedy obv doesnt want to exploit it 

he did the right thing not sellin out to the scum media braying for a story 

lol at u lot betraying urselves saying he chatted like some 15 year old f*cking pagans 

make me sick tbh 

You would definitely take £75k, who you fooling.

Guest chap44uns

So Boya turned down 75K. I think he realises just what a uneducated d*ckhead he looked like yesterday, writing all that sh*t on his twitter like an excited 15yr old. And what a even bigger d*ckhead he could look like getting interviewed on TV.

You notice how his actually writing in understandable english and not slang now.

Sobering day for him no doubt.

screenshot2013-05-23a9nur1.png

MY MAN TURNED DOWN SEVENTY FIVE KAY ?

man could have took di founds and gone and chilled somewhere else till winter

di hediot

This is what happens when you are hood 24/7 ...Be hood but take some time  now and again to learn how to  speak proper English because sometimes you need it

I'll agree with this. I know too many 'hood' guys of all colours who can't break out of that self created persona. When it demands it and come across as plums.

dunno if i'd be thinking about money if i saw some breh get his neck hacked off tbh but you lot obv know what it's like seeing something like that so fair enough tbh

:/

so if a person can make 8 or 9 tweets about it your saying a few hours later and 75k  offered you cant just say it again for a column/camera 

you dont actually believe what u type do you?

Ill say it again as Facebook took it of my wall get them scummy Muslims cunts out of England they don't spk are launauge don't eat our food perv over our white women you lot are nothing but Islamic fanatics we don't like u smelly cunts or your bastard Allauh this ENGLAND and we belive in GOD

Gotta clear out my fb

He was just reacting to what he saw tbf

There's no way he could of predicted his tweets would attract so much attention

dunno about turning down 75k though

c/s

He obviously tried to put a road twist to his tweets. Probably had his target followers in mind. 

How many inne city or urban recording artist tweet in an articulate manner. 

Regardless though he took an 'L'

75k is gas though. But he must have been offered some P. 

Ill say it again as Facebook took it of my wall get them scummy Muslims cunts out of England they don't spk are launauge don't eat our food perv over our white women you lot are nothing but Islamic fanatics we don't like u smelly cunts or your bastard Allauh this ENGLAND and we belive in GOD

:rofl:

Gotta clear out my fb

White mum of two I'm guessing.

• Upvote 1

Gotta clear out my fb

deleted some people this morning 

disgraceful 

Went primary school with dude

Madness

Peoples true feeling coming out now

Gotta clear out my fb

White mum of two I'm guessing.

snm

Went primary school with dude

Madness

Peoples true feeling coming out now

Newsbeats FB thread provided a classic:

Sick of seeing comments on our racism? Who dare I ask performed a sick racist attack? It was those idiots...yet we're the racist ones?