Woolwich Beheading

Fuck me I knew people were thick as fuck but what I am reading on here is fucking sickening. Have any of you actually bothered to read the old bollocks coming out of Woolwich or are you too busy spouting racist shit... Fucking idiots.

Straight away nothing adds up... You have the c*nt Cameron going all US President style and calling an emergency meeting of the fearsome sounded COBRA... Ed Miliband has cut short a visit to Germany... Why?

Eye witnesses accounts: 2 machetes, 2 meat cleavers, 2 knives and a gun, what are the two fellas ? Octopus's?

They attack 3 fellas whose bodies were all laying within 30 - 40 meters of each other. In other words potentially 80 meters between between the 1st and 3rd body. How the fuck did the heavily armed fellas do that.

Another so called witness: 
Joe Tallant, 20, a local resident who witnessed the attack described how a friend's mother comforted the dying victim. He claimed that the attackers told her 'no man is coming near this body' as they asked onlookers to take photographs of them.

"It was like they wanted to be famous or something but in a stupid way," he said.

How do you comfort someone supposedly with his head cut off?

While these two fellas were chasing these 3 blokes around did no one think to fucking help? or were they too busy counting how many rounds the black fellas gun held. OUOTE:

The next thing that happened was he actually pulled a handgun out. It was a gun that looked as if it could take about 12, 15 rounds so I definitely know it was handgun because I actually seen it in his hand.

Or perhaps no one thought to help because we are a nation of fuck wit cowards?

I ask you, what kind of cold blooded killers stand around talking to news crews? 
How did the news crews get there before the police?

Why did they not shit themselves when confronted with a heavily armed terrorist, yet failed to get any close ups of the bodies?

Fuck me, their cameras have zoom yet all there is are distance shots. Why is a person who has just had his head cut off not lying in a pool of blood?

Why did it take the police 20 mins to arrive? Were they on a tea break. Fuck me ITV managed to arrive and interview's one of the cunts... Yet no police and no soldiers... Get fucking real. 

Two schools were warned by witnesses but no one thought to run to the barracks and alert the soldiers on the gates? 

How are two men who have just hacked 3 people to fuck not covered in blood apart from one who has blood on his hands? The lanky fella is pictured holding a knife, so presumably the other fella was an octopus with 2 cleavers, 2 machetes one knife and a gun.

Why is our PM being so irresponsible by publicly calling this a terrorist attack before he even knows that?

Why the fuck has the queen been informed?

According to witnesses the police fired 8 shots... Police marksmen? 8 shots? what are these so called terrorists made of fucking Iron or good at dodging bullets?

A fella was hacked to death in the street in broad daylight in north london a few years ago... It hardly made the news.

Yet you thick cunts fall for it straight away and come out with shit like get the muslim cunts out of the country. Read the fucking news, Muslim leaders are condemning it. You are being fucking conned and your pathetic racial hatred is clouding your judgement. 

Do some research into incidents like this and real incidents and clock the difference.

I expect that kind of racist shit from those uneducated idiots who know no better but I am seeing this kind of vile talk from people who think they are awake... You couldnt be more asleep if you were in bed with your fucking eyes closed... Idiots.

Guest Chelsea Jack

daily mail runnin a provocative headline

A loving father, an Afghan hero and a fine soldier: Face of 'Riggers' the innocent drummer, 25, 'butchered in street by Muslim fanatics'

1. NOT AN AFGHAN HERO 

2. NOT INNOCENT

3. NOT BUTCHERED BY A MUSLIM FANATIC

all i seen is 2 enemy combatants engaged in mortal combat

one died

the media is a joke

daily mail runnin a provocative headline

A loving father, an Afghan hero and a fine soldier: Face of 'Riggers' the innocent drummer, 25, 'butchered in street by Muslim fanatics'

1. NOT AN AFGHAN HERO 

2. NOT INNOCENT

3. NOT BUTCHERED BY A MUSLIM FANATIC

all i seen is 2 enemy combatants engaged in mortal combat

one died

the media is a joke

southpark_naggers_by_madman9.jpg

what is this jibberish infamous posted

!!!

Lahi got that strong Khat atm.

• Upvote 3

he should buss case cos the word terrorism has been used in different ways/to sway opinion?

mate u clearly didnt read all of the article 

he should buss case because the soldier, it can be argued is a casualty of war and not a murder victim

for all the arguing and posting and talking about analytical thinkin u claim to do u dnt show much evidence of that.

same for alot of u guys

:lmao:  coming from the guy who thought fenomeno had a point.

/

your point is invalid. That article claims 'everywhere' is technically a warzone, so that means there would be no such thing as a murder, at all.