Woolwich Beheading

anyone else hate these fucks that are always in your face about their beliefs and shit

seen on FB twice today someone posting a youtube vid of a random rant the captioning it "THEY WOULD NEVER SHOW THIS SHIT ON THE NEWS!!!!!!"

so?

fuck off

maybe no one cares you ever thought about that you simple fuck

and i dunno why random guys are apologising for muslims, as far as i recall only 2 guys did it

Who saw what happened down downing street bunch of drunk yobs with edl?

Was down their earlier, working.

EDL vs United against fascism and some other groups.

Was a clusterfuck. From the people I saw wandering about. Went home as when it ends its going to be a hassle to get home as most of those EDL guys will probably be going back up abbeywood sides so charing cross/waterloo will probably have a huge police presence and slow controlled entry.

Some Warden was attacked in one prison my relative is at as well today. Held hostage for several hours apparently and stabbed up. He was only telling me a couple of weeks back how some next white guy had his throat cut by these Extemist dudes too.

York mosque counters EDL protest with tea, biscuits and football

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/27/york-mosque-protest-tea-biscuits?CMP=twt_gu

Leanne Staven, who had come for the protest, said that she had not come to the mosque to cause trouble but because "We need a voice". "I think white British who have any concerns feel we can't speak freely," she said

LMAO. white British IS the voice

Some Warden was attacked in one prison my relative is at as well today. Held hostage for several hours apparently and stabbed up. He was only telling me a couple of weeks back how some next white guy had his throat cut by these Extemist dudes too.

Full sutton?

If so its a dispersal these things are to be expected