Jay Electronica Kates rotschild

Afroman

The dope smoking rapper and the Rothschild heiress who could make him husband No 2

Dailymails titles > _________

article-2329289-19D27B2C000005DC-579_634

How is man still spilling that? but to be fair shes simple and all.

Ex husband

article-2329289-00701BBB00000258-559_634

Full article here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2329289/Jay-Electronica-Kate-Rothschild-The-dope-smoking-rapper-Rothschild-heiress-make-husband-No-2.html

Odd couple.

Question is. How would Jay Electronica even get in the vicinity of this woman or in that circle?

*looks at jay-z*

CONSPIRACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

/

lol @ being black genetics in the rothschild blood line....theyre pissed.

I was a rothschild descendant ........ but lets put it this way.......... there is probably a LOT of rothschild descendants out there

Guest chap44uns

Needs to upgrade those pumps soon as the first instalment comes in.

Question is. How would Jay Electronica even get in the vicinity of this woman or in that circle?

*looks at jay-z*

CONSPIRACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

/

lol @ being black genetics in the rothschild blood line....theyre pissed.

I was a rothschild descendant ........ but lets put it this way.......... there is probably a LOT of rothschild descenda

what?

:rofl: :rofl:

oh well considering jayz is always considered as "illuminati" etc and rothschild family supposedly being a part of this for years....and jay electronica is signed to jay-z. let's be honest....when and where would jay electronica and Kate rothschild even cross paths and enough to even get talking to another on that scale. just seems random.

/

ex husband looks weird As fuck. definitely one of those weird dons

oh well considering jayz is always considered as "illuminati" etc and rothschild family supposedly being a part of this for years....and jay electronica is signed to jay-z. let's be honest....when and where would jay electronica and Kate rothschild even cross paths and enough to even get talking to another on that scale. just seems random.

/

ex husband looks weird As f*ck. definitely one of those weird dons

She was managing him I think that's why they were spending so much time together.

dunno why I wrote was...I guess it should be I am..... illegitimate. goes back a few few generations. I know my uncle is a freemason as well...don't really speak to that side of the ffamily anyhow....all funny characters.

i jus can't wrap my head around this