Sign in to follow this  
DJ TRICKSY

WHAT STAR SIGN ARE U

well im aVIRGOBORN 10SEPTEMBER 1984I HAVE A SPLIT PERSONALITY.IM VERY ONIEST SPEAK MY MIND.LOUD.OUTGOING.AND LIKE A CHALLANGE.GOT A TEMPER LIKE MOST VIRGO,S I NO.WERE ALL THE SAME THATS WHY WE DONT GET ALONG.BIG UP ANY VIRGO,S

IM A GEMINIsomewhere between the 10-20th (u will have to guess) of JUNE 1981lets clear 1 thing up where not 2faced where kind hearted, good listners, romantic, open minded & keen to try new thing to sum a few up but I know that sum1 has got sumthing bad to say about a GEMINI man or suprise me with sumthing nice :wink:

IM A GEMINIsomewhere between the 10-20th (u will have to guess) of JUNE 1981lets clear 1 thing up where not 2faced where kind hearted, good listners, romantic, open minded & keen to try new thing to sum a few up but I know that sum1 has got sumthing bad to say about a GEMINI man or suprise me with sumthing nice  :wink:
MY BEST MATE IS A GEMINI WE GET ON BUT SHE HAS SERIOUS ISSUES.MIGHT B JUST HER AS A PERSON CANT REALLY SAY IT BOUT ALL GEMINI,S.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

im an aries.i tend to hide my feelings (romantic feelings) but if i have something to say i will say it.i'm a great listener all my friends come to me with there probs cos they know i will give good advice