Replacing junk wiv???

15th side of east

I'm a slim Jim, fuck pumping bare weights, I'll pump sumfin off bareface, run in your mums drum bare faced like... who's skinny then?

Still me, but who's silly when, I'm gloved up adrenaline pumping, gloved up and the metal is dumping, gloved up I'll have 10 of them jumping like jumping Jack Flash, I'm dumping a black mash but I ain't Black Mac Boy!

some utter garbage being spoken in this thread

man are saying "good fats" >>> fruit sugar? for weight loss? absolute gibberish

man are tryna tell me cottage cheese, pistachios and greek yoghurt ahead of fruit and fruit juice? no way. clueless

pure fruit juice will not cause You to put on weight in any way. if You replace all Your carbonated soft drinks/ "juice drinks" with pure fruit juice You will lose weight

if You replace Your snacks with fruits other than banana and avocado You will lose weight

• Downvote 1

Ok, so take 1 litre of Tropicana.

Quick look around on the net says that it takes between 10-14 oranges to make a litre of juice.

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-estore/search/searchcontainer.jsp?trailSize=1&searchString=tropicana&domainName=Products&headerVersion=v1&_requestid=203596

A litre is 480 Cals.

People can box that whole thing off calm, that's a meal worth of calories.

If you are eating normally aswell you ain't losing weight.

Lol lens you need to go back n google some more stuff mate.

Calories are calories, doesn't matter what form it comes in

Stuff like Greek yogurt is very low fat, low calories and actually fills you up.. Since when does fruit or fruit juice fill you up? A weight loss programme will have minimal fruit