Woolwich tourist board tings.

smelly feet

I guess the Woolwich thread been binned (unless I'm going mad?)

Ok fair enough but, let's put all the nasty tings aside for a while, and let's talk about the POSTIVE aspects of Woolwich. I'll start. So, we got:

- A nice large Tesco. 24 hours an' that.

- A DLR station, rail station and about 20 different buses to take you out of woolwich ASAP. Handy.

- Some nice riverside apartments if you can afford to live in one. Proper nice.

Don't anyone mention Philly J's chicken shop. Owner has a fit if you order two bits of chicken and ask for them both breast. Moany old boss man ain't havin it. So I go to KFC opposite instead.

Similarly, dont mention the cheapo FITSPACE gym which has busted equipments and stinks to high heaven of rancid b.o. as soon as you enter. Still, it's good for what, £12 a month or so. ('you get what you pay for').

Ok, I'm struggling a little...but if you wanna add your tuppence worth you go right ahead. Woolwich - sell it to the masses.

• Downvote 6

Don't anyone mention Philly J's chicken shop. Owner has a fit if you order two bits of chicken and ask for them both breast. Moany old boss man ain't havin it. So I go to KFC opposite instead.

what the fuck r u talking about 

ur obviously some kind of pagan so just leave it out ye

if u dont like it move simple

what the f*ck r u talking about 

ur obviously some kind of pagan so just leave it out ye

if u dont like it move simple

Your chicken breast rationing has forced me to go elsewhere. The problem is sorted.

topics in hof

Similarly, dont mention the cheapo FITSPACE gym which has busted equipments and stinks to high heaven of rancid b.o. as soon as you enter. Still, it's good for what, £12 a month or so. ('you get what you pay for').

Visited there to see the facilities and the smell was horrendous. :lol: