Tulisa's cocaine deal shame

Barney Stinson

Okay saying that, but I bet he loved being 'her gangster' or whatever bullshit she was saying.

Both idiots.

You can't change a coon. And that's what he is. He's also a fully grown 35 year old man moving with a 24 year old and her bredrins going on holiday and clubbing and sh*t but anyway.

I lay all the blame with her tbh. She chats too much. And someone who's famous like that shouldn't be opening their mouth and telling their whole life story. She's a d*ckhead for that.

If you really want to fit in Mtech you need to immediately, straight off the bat, strike up a rivalry with someone and let it almost get to real life beef.

Afgoon could use another enemy, and Chaps too. Feel free to tell either of these guys to suck their mum randomly next time you see them post

Pure orange juice with bits right up my nose ffs

Bitch needs to stfu

You had your warning to fix up when that tape came out and you put up a youtube trying to explain why you weren't slosh, if this country had any decorum your shit woulda been over from then, you got another chance and you blew it, nobody else to blame.

Bitch needs to stfu

You had your warning to fix up when that tape came out and you put up a youtube trying to explain why you weren't slosh, if this country had any decorum your sh*t woulda been over from then, you got another chance and you blew it, nobody else to blame.

this is why i dont forgive people

its just a free pass to do more fuckerie