Michael jacksons daughter trys to kill herself .

stacksbranning

MICHAEL Jackson's teenage daughter Paris has tried to commit suicide, according to reports in the US.

The 15-year aspiring actress was reportedly stretchered out of her Californian home at 2am after what sources told reliable showbiz website TMZ.com it was a suicide attempt.

Her mum Debbie Rowe is said to have confirmed her daughter's suicide bid, saying Paris has "a lot going on" according to US telly show Entertainment Tonight

An emergency call was made at 1.27am and the caller allegedly said Paris had taken an overdose. A source linked to the emergency response also claimed she had cuts to her wrists.

Guest Chelsea Jack

I can never understand these ppl that have never had real struggle in their life but always find something to get depressed about kmt

:/

Mic was probably gonna say something like kids have lost parents that young/younger and haven't had the family/lifesyle she has to support her through it.

However those kids have not had a normal up bringing.

Not ATORRR

CS, stupid thing to say @ micman

The one thing I really rated Micheal Jackson for in his later years was him trying to keep his kids out of the public eye, seems like from the second he died they were pushed in front of cameras.

This news should not be out in the public, forget who her dad was this is a young girl going through a tough time.

Hope she comes through it and has a good support structure around her,

People having a go at her, I definitely would not swap my life for hers.