Racist calls man a gorilla

Guest TRAGEDY

killer is I want to see it face to face 

africans maybe are not so bosey 

west indians will show you what time it is

black people are not asian we will do in a c*nt that wants to be racist 

if i was called a nigger by a c*nt first thing I will do is hack you to death 

Guest TRAGEDY

Imagine the rage building up inside, not because what he's saying is hurtful but the sheer audacity of a scumbag like that attempt to verbally abuse you. 

attempt?

• Upvote 3

What gets  me is the black man got called a monkey,a gorilla,and mongrel a nigger and still done NOTHING . i mean  come on /

This sh*t will continue to happen as long as we do nothing

Lol what you going to do? Beat a mans ass on camera for that and possibly catch a charge? The drunk guy hung himself with his ranting.

What gets  me is the black man got called a monkey,a gorilla,and mongrel a nigger and still done NOTHING . i mean  come on /

Lol what you going to do? Beat a mans ass on camera for that and possibly catch a charge? The drunk guy hung himself with his ranting.

Yes . Attack is  the best form of defence

• Upvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

Stacks, besides from your thought provoking and emotive posts on VIP2, what else do you do for the black community?

• Upvote 6

Stacks, besides from your thought provoking and emotive posts on VIP2, what else do you do for the black community?

this persona, whoever created it has gone deeper than they ever thought they would

so he calls you an animal and you attack him

thats properly gonna change his views and everyone elses views isnt it?

• Upvote 1

Cant tell ya that mate .

Might end up like martin luther king .

• Downvote 1

Cant tell ya that mate .

Might end up like martin luther king .

They are watching

:ghost:

• Upvote 1