I wish we could all see what each other looks like

kerser

When I had to do my thing to help me they said to me people who look down at you to try and judge as them being better than you. Are usually sad people who have problems in their own life's which they can't handle Jon doe, chapps use it allot and I notice you get it from allot of other users.

Hence when that theo pic, tulisa story come up people hated because they are in a better position than themselfs, which I am guilty of myself. SO PAY IT NO MIND

When I had to do my thing to help me they said to me people who look down at you to try and judge as them being better than you. Are usually sad people who have problems in their own life's which they can't handle Jon doe, chapps use it allot and I notice you get it from allot of other users.

Hence when that theo pic, tulisa story come up people hated because they are in a better position than themselfs, which I am guilty of myself. SO PAY IT NO MIND

Mother of God- that story was too cool!

what are you about though ? trying to put people down? then other than that you tell us about these girls who was a link and parred you like a jack ass, your girl you waited 3 months to come back from the motherland for her to cut her hair, or it's a gay e15 bumping you. Or you posing pics in a club with next people drinks like a tramp. You obviously have issues mate. cool story yeah I know. Dont try the back and forth to get yourself better go the gp tomorrow morning and ask your doctor to prescribe some sort anti depressant pills. Sorry people dont want to spoil the thread but he needs to know his life and find god.

• 3 years later...