Alex Jones on Sunday Politics

Don Crack

You guys are getting this twisted.

Most of us on here agree with his message. No one is disputing that.

However, the majority of the British political public are people who don't agree with his message and they need converting. My argument is simply this: Coming across in the way Jones did this morning, will not help to convert the unconverted.

• Upvote 1

Alex jones is a hero to schizophrenic paranoid idiots and redneck americans who want to believe everything is  conspiracy and think research is watching youtube videos. How many times has this mumbling idiot been caught making up lies like the y2k, george bush internment camps the amero etc but still being held as some legitimate source of information. Whats funny is Alex jones is a bircher a group well known for the racist conspiracy theories and yet you see black people buying into his conspiracy theories.The only reason why alex jones goes hard for this conspiracies is not because he is interested in the truth its because the  millions of tin foil hat wearing vimto stains idiots that believe in him are making him a lot of money, jones has a multi million dollar media empire based on conspiracies. I stopped believing in this fool after his lies were disproved over 10 times. You have to wonder why this fool is still alive is he is really exposing the elite. I believe he is a cointelpro type shill who is producing conspiracies to keep people occupied and not face the real reasons . The CIA and pentagon in the 1960's were well known for producing conspiracies to throw people off

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Alex jones is a hero to schizophrenic paranoid idiots and redneck americans who want to believe everything is  conspiracy and think research is watching youtube videos. How many times has this mumbling idiot been caught making up lies like the y2k, george bush internment camps the amero etc but still being held as some legitimate source of information. Whats funny is Alex jones is a bircher a group well known for the racist conspiracy theories and yet you see black people buying into his conspiracy theories.The only reason why alex jones goes hard for this conspiracies is not because he is interested in the truth its because the  millions of tin foil hat wearing vimto stains idiots that believe in him are making him a lot of money, jones has a multi million dollar media empire based on conspiracies. I stopped believing in this fool after his lies were disproved over 10 times. You have to wonder why this fool is still alive is he is really exposing the elite. I believe he is a cointelpro type shill who is producing conspiracies to keep people occupied and not face the real reasons . The CIA and pentagon in the 1960's were well known for producing conspiracies to throw people off

LOL

mad level: 786

The man has his faults but respect what he has done to get the news across what the mainstream don't report

Absolutely.

Don't know how you can be mad at Alex Jones but happy with what the mainstream news feed you

Sorry, where is your evidence that anyone is mad with Jones, and happy with mainstream news?

The man has his faults but respect what he has done to get the news across what the mainstream don't report

Don't know how you can be mad at Alex Jones but happy with what the mainstream news feed you

I dunno if you can see it but can you blame anyone for thinking he's a fucktard conspiracy theorist when he comes across like he just did.

That's not the way to get people to listen, stand up an pay attention to what you're preaching.

Mainstream media has to back up their reporting with evidence and facts otherwise they would get sued and lose millions. the reason why you don't see most of the shit alex jones says is because he wouldn't last a day in the mainstream because when his news editors ask him to show primary evidence or emperical data alex jones will start screaming like a banshee. Come lets be honest what proof has he shown about the bilderburg group apart from showing up with a camera and screaming. Even that bohemian grove film this fool just showed up at some river and made his production team dress up and light fires and then uses that as fact as bohemian grove exist and are dangerous while walking away alive with no single shot fired at him. The only reason alex jones is popular because so called jailhouse youtube research scholars believe every word he says without fact checking and alex jones hardly even proves his claims . Next time theres anything major happening listen to his show and you will see him coming up withso manyclaims which for someone who wants to expose the elite will show you zero evidence of . Alex jones,glenn beck and fox news crew are all of one breed they know there's idiots out there to make money off and all they need is a steady stream of information to feed their paranoia. If

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jones doesn't know what he's on about most of the time, look at the riots for an example.

Mainstream media has to back up their reporting with evidence and facts otherwise they would get sued and lose millions. the reason why you don't see most of the sh*t alex jones says is because he wouldn't last a day in the mainstream because when his news editors ask him to show primary evidence or emperical data alex jones will start screaming like a banshee. Come lets be honest what proof has he shown about the bilderburg group apart from showing up with a camera and screaming. Even that bohemian grove film this fool just showed up at some river and made his production team dress up and light fires and then uses that as fact as bohemian grove exist and are dangerous while walking away alive with no single shot fired at him. The only reason alex jones is popular because so called jailhouse youtube research scholars believe every word he says without fact checking and alex jones hardly even proves his claims . Next time theres anything major happening listen to his show and you will see him coming up withso manyclaims which for someone who wants to expose the elite will show you zero evidence of . Alex jones,glenn beck and fox news crew are all of one breed they know there's idiots out there to make money off and all they need is a steady stream of information to feed their paranoia. If

I'm sure they could sue Jones the same way but they dont

I wonder why, maybe because he does speak the truth

Does get it wrong sometimes but has made more people aware then any other person trying to push alternatives news 

I like what he does and may he continue to do so

What has he got so badly wrong for you to hate him so much?

Jones doesn't know what he's on about most of the time, look at the riots for an example.

He said a couple of things that I did not agree with about them but cant dismiss all what he reports due to a few inconsistencies

If thats the case then never watch the mainstream news as they have got it wrong many many times

Mainstream media has to back up their reporting with evidence and facts otherwise they would get sued and lose millions. the reason why you don't see most of the sh*t alex jones says is because he wouldn't last a day in the mainstream because when his news editors ask him to show primary evidence or emperical data alex jones will start screaming like a banshee. Come lets be honest what proof has he shown about the bilderburg group apart from showing up with a camera and screaming. Even that bohemian grove film this fool just showed up at some river and made his production team dress up and light fires and then uses that as fact as bohemian grove exist and are dangerous while walking away alive with no single shot fired at him. The only reason alex jones is popular because so called jailhouse youtube research scholars believe every word he says without fact checking and alex jones hardly even proves his claims . Next time theres anything major happening listen to his show and you will see him coming up withso manyclaims which for someone who wants to expose the elite will show you zero evidence of . Alex jones,glenn beck and fox news crew are all of one breed they know there's idiots out there to make money off and all they need is a steady stream of information to feed their paranoia. If

I'm sure they could sue Jones the same way but they dont

I wonder why, maybe because he does speak the truth

Does get it wrong sometimes but has made more people aware then any other person trying to push alternatives news 

I like what he does and may he continue to do so

What has he got so badly wrong for you to hate him so much?

Same reason as to why crack heads on the streets are not sued because intelligent people do not give an ear to idiotic ramblings. Why do you think thei fool constantly screams when asked intelligent questions talking about sheep this sheep that

Notice when alex jones claims to telling the truth its always some vague shadowy government organisation no one can prove exists. I mean if he was telling the truth he would have specifics as to which branch of the govt or names . Only prison scholars with schizophrenia believe this guy , whats evn funny most muslims think this guy is telling the truth not even knowing that the illuminati baphomet business is an inside insult towards their prophet.