Sign in to follow this  
the clash

STIFF NECK

You know when you get a stiff neck it killsanyone know a way of curing one?i cant look left or rightit f*cking killsserious answers please im in pain here

Get the Mrs to give you a massage & take some pain killers. If it continues go see a Physiotherapist or Osteopath.

Get the Mrs to give you a massage & take some pain killers. If it continues go see a Physiotherapist or Osteopath.
yeah she did massage me..even tried a blow jobthis is badman pain i'm telling you

pressure points hun..lasts for a few mins.....pinch the skin between ur thumb and for finger ,,hold for bout a minute,,,release,,should ease ur neck a bit hun

pressure points hun..lasts for a few mins.....pinch the skin between ur thumb and for finger ,,hold for bout a minute,,,release,,should ease ur neck a bit hun
bloody hell thats amaizing..it does workhowever as soon as i remove the pain comes back.. i have to hold the pinch all day lol

bloody hell thats amaizing..it does workhowever as soon as i remove the pain comes back.. i have to hold the pinch all day lol
clothes peg,,lol

clothes peg,,lol
yeah good idea still lolhowever clothes pegs are accent lol finding one aint easy as peeazy as u think

dats crap happened 2 me wen i was n new york, i was turning on da lamp beside da bed n i heard my whole neck ripping so i took loads of painkillers n went out n got so pissed dat i cudnt feel da pain, dont think i was ever so drunk n my life lol

dats crap happened 2 me wen i was n new york, i was turning on da lamp beside da bed n i heard my whole neck ripping so i took loads of painkillers n went out n got so pissed dat i cudnt feel da pain, dont think i was ever so drunk n my life lol
I swear you can't move your neck a certain way when you got stiff neck..that would be a sh*t nights out.

Guest the_truth_hurts

Arnica gel. the cure for everything. If you aint got none then your just gonna have to brave it.