If you had the money would you send your kids to private school

stacksbranning

If you  had the money would you send your kids to private school ?

yeah..no doubt i probably would..the private schools 8 times outta ten tenda attract a higher stanard of teacher and only employ a better quality standard of teracher....the school vetting know this because if they dont have the cream of the crop people just wouldnt pay the fees and the school would go under..

private schools tend to cherry pick the most talented teachers from the graduates...they private school tutors can get much higher saleries so theres a tendancy for the best graduates to home in on a private school position rather than a inner city state school..

you kinda know your going to get a decent teacher teaching your kids..

no offence to immigrants 2nd generation immigrants..(im a 2nd generation immigrant  ..dads from grenada)

but ive seen first hand kids coming from eu and outer countries who have a basic grasp of english when a teacher has a lesson plan to teach times tables fractions or verbs and nouns etc that is what their focus should be t

heir focus shouldnt be trying to explain or try to teach a percentage of the kids basic english...

kids should fully understand english language before entering state schools!!

also in state schools teachers shouldnt have to put up with emotionally distured kids or kids with problems theyr not social worker..

if my child cannot learn his studies because the teacher is distracted trying to inteperet english or calm a kid from a broken hom with emotional problems...this is a severe deriliction of the states duty to teach my kid a set curriculem...

if the majority of my childs hour is taken up to social work and teach others english instead of teach them a science lesson that really sickens me....

So much gas

You'll probably find a lot of 1st generation immigrant kids are outsmarting their 2nd/3rd generation counterparts in the worst performing parts of the country. 

First hand experience of coming into a class of filled with disgracefully educated kids, and outsmarting them in every subject apart from English in year 6. I couldn't even speak it, but still I got higher than most of them year 6 SATs. That was down to the education I'd had back home. 

It's embarrassing the state of this country's state education. How can so much of the developing world be doing better? And to think you're suggesting immigration is to blame :lol: :lol:

It takes a child 4-5 months to learn English to a better standard than most of their barely literate counterparts. It's a fucking joke.

Disturbing London is a label.

Dumi is a manager.

The reason why I personally blur the two is because Parlophone doesn't give them a budget and let them run themselves and sign whoever.

Dumi power is very much interlinked to Tinie's success (as he's Tinie's manager & while he's successful they have to keep him happy) and what he takes out of his own pocket.

Hmmm how do I explain this...

Tinie has a budget, but the label doesn't (other than what they put in)

Dumi shopped Tinie, Tinie was succesful, then Dumi shopped G Frsh, Parlophone havent exactly pushed G Frsh like an artist they would have signed regardless of Tinie's success.

It depends on the business model of the label tbh.

TDE is a label that has proven it can stand alone, its found artists, worked the records and sold records. Interscope will respect them WAY different and would have been forced to give them budgets to get them over there.

As opposed to say The Diplomats/Dipset Records, Cam can find and make artist street hot, he'll come in a get a great cheque out of a label, but as far as working the records he don't give a sh*t. Cam got Vado a deal and a cheque at Interscope, then left him to get shelved. Khaled will never get Vado the same cheque, but he'll get him a release date. So to me Cam is a great manager, but a terrible label owner.

It depends on the business model of the label tbh.

TDE is a label that has proven it can stand alone, its found artists, worked the records and sold records. Interscope will respect them WAY different and would have been forced to give them budgets to get them over there.

As opposed to say The Diplomats/Dipset Records, Cam can find and make artist street hot, he'll come in a get a great cheque out of a label, but as far as working the records he don't give a sh*t. Cam got Vado a deal and a cheque at Interscope, then left him to get shelved. Khaled will never get Vado the same cheque, but he'll get him a release date. So to me Cam is a great manager, but a terrible label owner.

lol

That sounds like what my boy was telling me Steve Rifkind was doing at Universal, signing artist's and getting 250k cheque and not doing anything with them.

Shit is crazy.

Guest chap44uns

goes to show you how far behind the uk is to america

Not really

Look at the population difference

Size of labels

Demograph differences

Amount of buyers

Hip hop over there is a culture over here its a minority music genre

etc etc

i hear ya

but still it does...

not enough unity here

the more important question is why arent there more of tht type of arrangement and how can more be made

You know when you watch con stories, and there be smart rich guys who got sucked for mad p by a con artist, you know why that happened? Cos what that broke con artist figured out is that rich smart people are greedy and they will risk losing money to make money with you, if you make them think its possible.

G Fresh is kinda in limbo then.

He got the contacts being with a major gives you but no real financial backing.

He can't really do much with that setup, can he TF?

Same place as Smiler, Sincere, etc.

Contacts only helps when the major gives a shit to use its machine.

Nah has to produce music that excites the major to push it.