Sign in to follow this  
Admin.

Brazil squad to face England.

Brazil squad to face England at Wembley on 1 June:Doni (Roma), Helton (Porto), Daniel Alves (Sevilla), Maicon (Inter Milan), Gilberto (Hertha Berlin), Marcelo (Real Madrid), Juan (Bayer Leverkeusen), Alex (PSV), Alex Silva (Sao Paulo), Naldo (Werder Bremen), Gilberto Silva (Arsenal), Edmilson (Barcelona), Josue (Sao Paulo), Mineiro (Hertha Berlin), Elano (Shaktar Donetsk), Diego (Werder Bremen), Kaka (AC Milan), Ronaldinho (Barcelona), Robinho (Real Madrid), Vagner Love (CSKA Moscow), Jo (CSKA Moscow), Alfonso Alves (Herenveen)

i try get tickets but you have to be an england fanim not paying to join the england fan club

No Lucas Leiva ??Alfonso Alves will shower down has 33 goals this seasonAlso who the f*ck is Josue???Doni is a swag goalkeeperDraw for me match will be dead

Kaka played sh*t when i see him play live, nothing like what you see on the TV. I will be pissed if he tries in this game.

i want england to win. we lose nothing..and it'll be more satisfying when i see england lose to uzbekistan when winning REALLY mattered biggrin.gif

Guest slient

The brazil team looks good but it depends what the wembley pitch is sayin on the day. want england to win doe

Diego (best player in German league) Is one to watch.Will probably be a 1-1 draw. The timing of the match is not ideal & most players will just want to get this match out of the way.