Syria

SLEAZE BALL

Secular states >

As a Sunni I find the alawite sect strange as I do with Shia, but the average Sunni and alawite/Shia citizen lived side by side in peace for many years in Syria, it's clearly another outside influence that kicked this off and now there will be sectarian violence in Syria for many years to come as there is in Iraq.

Yes I have seen videos of government troops making people praise to Assad as oppose to Allah swt and videos of them tearing off old elhajj's beards, but I've also seen Sunni rebels pulling out troops hearts and biting them shouting Allahu akhbar.

It's heart breaking to see Muslims killing each other and innocents dying but I'm completely against the west getting involved. They need to keep out of middle eastern affairs and let them deal with it themselves.

what does black mean though ?

in russia they could people of a slavic look black for centuries 

Black people are a various group of people originating from Africa. I would associate the stereotypical Ethiopian / Eritrean / South Sudanese black dude with living in Israel / Palestine, but there are not. Thus, are the two groups who are currently there, invaders like how the British were to Australia?

Guest TRAGEDY

Black people are a various group of people originating from Africa. I would associate the stereotypical Ethiopian / Eritrean / South Sudanese black dude with living in Israel / Palestine, but there are not. Thus, are the two groups who are currently there, invaders like how the British were to Australia?

all humans cum from Africa..

all humans cum from Africa..

flippin hell, must be some super sperm to reach them bitches in Australia and shit

well considering there was only one land mass its only on a technicality 

How did u come to the conclusion Palestinian people were black like Ethiopians? Palestine is in the Middle East bordering Lebanon and Egypt and goes out on to the Mediterranean Sea.

The Horn of Africa is across the sea from Yemen, if anyone would look Ethiopian or Somali it would be them, or vice versa, as some Somali people actually do look Yemeni.

@mgeez you heard what assad's people are screaming on aljazeera, these man are not even denying it.

@afgoon so how did these christian communities survive in the middle east for thousands of years?

Al Jazeera is backed by the Sunni Qatari Royal family. They ignored what was going on in Bahrain (bare Saudi troops and foreign mercenaries from Pakistan shooting and killing protesters). Bahrain is mainly Shia, with a minority Sunni Royal family who are closely linked to the Saudis and the other Emirates. It is the  base of the US 5th fleet - America's security in the region.

They have had a completely biased slant on both Syria and Libya from the outset, it is clear what their agenda is. Not only are they leading the media machine behind the Arab Spring, they are also directly supporting the 'protesters' with arms and funding. I can link you to plenty of this.

You have no idea what you're on about. Assad would never dare deploy chemical weapons. Only non-state actors would risk doing that, and considering the kinda tech the Libyan rebels were getting their hands on in Libya (as well as straight up saying on Al-Jazeera that as soon as they duppy Gaddafi, they're on rolling to Syria to fight), it's not hard to understand where the chemical weapons came from.

This is one of the most misunderstood conflicts in modern history. You really need to check some different sources, as Al-Jazeera and the Western MSM is toeing the same line for a reason..

@mgeez you heard what assad's people are screaming on aljazeera, these man are not even denying it.

@afgoon so how did these christian communities survive in the middle east for thousands of years?

Al Jazeera is backed by the Sunni Qatari Royal family. They ignored what was going on in Bahrain (bare Saudi troops and foreign mercenaries from Pakistan shooting and killing protesters). Bahrain is mainly Shia, with a minority Sunni Royal family who are closely linked to the Saudis and the other Emirates. It is the  base of the US 5th fleet - America's security in the region.

They have had a completely biased slant on both Syria and Libya from the outset, it is clear what their agenda is. Not only are they leading the media machine behind the Arab Spring, they are also directly supporting the 'protesters' with arms and funding. I can link you to plenty of this.

You have no idea what you're on about. Assad would never dare deploy chemical weapons. Only non-state actors would risk doing that, and considering the kinda tech the Libyan rebels were getting their hands on in Libya (as well as straight up saying on Al-Jazeera that as soon as they duppy Gaddafi, they're on rolling to Syria to fight), it's not hard to understand where the chemical weapons came from.

This is one of the most misunderstood conflicts in modern history. You really need to check some different sources, as Al-Jazeera and the Western MSM is toeing the same line for a reason..

Context man, you're mentioning something that's irrelevant and is pretty much common knowledge for the first two paragraphs. Watch that video i posted and see why i mentioned al-jazeera. It was to state that these views by assad's people are not even hidden.

When did i ever mention anything about chemical weapons? I wouldn't be surprised at all if it came from the Assad regime or the western sponsored rebels cause both sides don't care about civilian casualties.

You're right this is much deeper and is about religion. I don't really rate Al-jazeera any higher then CNN but would you prefer it if i got all my news from Press TV?

Bare pseudo-knowledge again from Elementalism.

I'd love to twist a knife into his cranium, real talk.

You silly prick, always fronting like you know differently yet you can never actually construct a cogent argument.

Your anger is indicative of the state of cognitive dissonance you are in. What is your position, angry internet user?

Context man, you're mentioning something that's irrelevant and is pretty much common knowledge for the first two paragraphs. Watch that video i posted and see why i mentioned al-jazeera. It was to state that these views by assad's people are not even hidden.

When did i ever mention anything about chemical weapons? I wouldn't be surprised at all if it came from the Assad regime or the western sponsored rebels cause both sides don't care about civilian casualties.

You're right this is much deeper and is about religion. I don't really rate Al-jazeera any higher then CNN but would you prefer it if i got all my news from Press TV?

How about you watch the videos that I've posted.  I'm not mentioning anything irrelevant, I am addressing the source bias and setting the political context.

It's not about religion. It's about creating enough political instability in the region so that the only option left is to intervene. This is a classic neo-liberal exercise, with 21st Century technology and a different geographical setting. Syria is a secular country that is a stable home to millions of people of different creeds, tribes and political. Religious tensions have risen, partly due to the importing of foreign mercenaries from across the Muslim world, and partly due to the media focus.

This whole issue started with still unknown snipers in Daraa and Homs shooting protesters from high vantage points in the city. Nobody knows who the snipers were, and the army was drafted in to remove them. The sheer force of the media hype around these initial sparks was enough to trigger a wave of defections within the army...I would be surprised if certain people were paid. The FSA is the umbrella term for this original breakaway group, but there are a wave of radical foreign fighters who are swelling the ranks and being used as deniable, expendable cannon fodder in the conflict.

A story from a Tunisian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHrMzB6skpg

France 24 coverage: