Syria

SLEAZE BALL

FSA ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

f*ck BA'ATH AND ASSAD AND HIS SHAHIBA GOONS.

These Alawites are not even Muslims who believe in the core fundamentals of Islam, they worship Assad and his Father as if they are God subhanallah

c/s , and putin's mother is a 2 ruble siberian  hooker, as for khamenei I would shoot his grandchildren with no remorse

Alawites have dug themself into a very deep  ditch by backing this giraffe neck c*nt to the end, if they get massacred by al qaida at the end of  all this, it's no1's fault but their own. 

Preach that real talk

They are scared of going back to the time when they were oppressed. 

FSA ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

These Alawites are not even Muslims who believe in the core fundamentals of Islam, they worship Assad and his Father as if they are God subhanallah

c/s , and putin's mother is a 2 ruble siberian hooker, as for khamenei I would shoot his grandchildren with no remorse

Alawites have dug themself into a very deep ditch by backing this giraffe neck c*nt to the end, if they get massacred by al qaida at the end of all this, it's no1's fault but their own.

Preach that real talk

What oppression ? Alawites have been living a life of luxury and privilege in Syria for over 40 years. You know when both Osama's goons come knocking and NATO cruise missile gets lit under your arse, you've done fucked up. Only a matter of time now, inshallah.

• Downvote 2

FSA ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

c/s , and putin's mother is a 2 ruble siberian hooker, as for khamenei I would shoot his grandchildren with no remorse

Alawites have dug themself into a very deep ditch by backing this giraffe neck c*nt to the end, if they get massacred by al qaida at the end of all this, it's no1's fault but their own.

Preach that real talk

What oppression ? Alawites have been living a life of luxury and privilege in Syria for over 40 years. You know when both Osama's goons come knocking and NATO cruise missile gets lit under your arse, you've done f*cked up. Only a matter of time now, inshallah.

Yeah I'm talking about before Hafez obviously.

Nah whos watching this shit on the news

Dropped some kind of napalm bomb in a civilian area, everyone is FUCKED and been burnt to shreds, hospital was like some walking dead shit  :|

MPs vote on intervention in Syria

Last updated 13 minutes ago

British MPs are voting on a government motion and a Labour amendment on UK intervention in Syria.

Labour's amendment urging further evidence of the Assad regime's responsibility for chemical attacks was defeated by 112 votes.

MPs are now voting on the government's motion envisaging military action in principle.

They will have to hold a further vote before UK participation in military attacks can go ahead.

David Cameron says action against the Assad regime would halt further atrocities but MPs on all sides have expressed doubts.

Downing Street has accused Ed Miliband of giving "succour to Assad" by refusing to back the PM's stance - something firmly rejected by Labour.

MPs on all sides expressed reservations about military action during a six hour Commons debate.

MPs had been recalled from their summer break early to vote on whether the UK should join in US-led strikes on Syria, if they go ahead.

But the prime minister was forced to water down the government's motion after Labour refused to back it and to promise to hold a second vote, possibly next week, to authorise any British military strikes.

Mr Cameron and Deputy Prime Minster Nick Clegg set out the case for limited attacks to prevent further atrocities.

Hundreds are reported to have died in the attack near Damascus on 21 August. The Syrian regime denies any involvement, blaming opposition forces.

The prime minister conceded intelligence that the regime used chemical weapons was not "100% certain" but that UK intelligence chiefs believed it "highly likely" the Syrian government was responsible for last week's attack.

BBC © 2013

Re. the napalm attack, its nothing new, the c*nt has been using incendiary submunitions in cluster bombs for over 18 months now. I don't understand why sarin attacks are any more immoral than dropping indiscriminate bombs which melt a persons skin off their face. Theres a special place in hell reserved for this piece of shit

Re. the napalm attack, its nothing new, the c*nt has been using incendiary submunitions in cluster bombs for over 18 months now. I don't understand why sarin attacks are any more immoral than dropping indiscriminate bombs which melt a persons skin off their face. Theres a special place in hell reserved for this piece of shit

I'm not all clued up on this war stuff.

But didnt USA fire skin melting chemicals in Iraq in fallujah. No fucks were given

It's a bit hypocritical

f*ck the pagans

Bashar is a f*cking merciless guy, hes beyond saddam status now.

I still think he will prevail and go on to become the new boogeyman

The alawites will never concede because when they do the sunni gooonie gang will rape and kill every last shia dog in the levante

Part of me hopes this spreads and the festering sore between sunnis and shias is fought out to a conclusion in a grand war . A world war between muslims sects.

This has been coming.. Lets be avin it .. There is too much hatred for a conflict to be avoided, im an atheist secular scientist and ive had enough of shia intransigence. Ther needs to be a mass slaughter like 39 to 1945 for islam to be buried in the dirt like christianity was

They need to be taught a lesson though

Waalahi the al nusrah akhis will meet the shahiba in battle

Verily they shall be crushed

Please educate me on this Shia/Alawite thing please. I don't agree with your post - partly because I don't truly understand the differences.

Saying that, you've echoed the sentiments of one cab driver I ended up having a deep convo last week named Rashid, Algerian brudda. Therefore I am interested in WHY there needs to be a war? Surely Ba'athism was actually a noble endeavour for a country with so many different religions under the same roof.

Surely you need strongmen to hold together a secular ideology like that. Look at what Tito held together in Yugoslavia.

/

Yes Bobby, they did. DU weapons, white phosphorous, fuel-air bombs, MOABs. Israel lets the Willy Pete rain on Gaza all the time.

from a purely utilitarian perspective, you can't even begin to compare the amount of killing the yanks did in fallujah to the mass butchering of sunnis by bashar in the levant, its a whole different level of slaughter. Hypocrisy doesnt come into it.

The worst thing is these same guys who scream palestine this and that and think Israel is the most evil entity to exist on the planet... bashar has probably killed more palestinian children in damascus in 2 years than Israel has since the 1st intifada. Far left conspiracy kooks dont want to hear it though

• Downvote 1

from a purely utilitarian perspective, you can't even begin to compare the amount of killing the yanks did in fallujah to the mass butchering of sunnis by bashar in the levant, its a whole different level of slaughter. Hypocrisy doesnt come into it.

The worst thing is these same guys who scream palestine this and that and think Israel is the most evil entity to exist on the planet... bashar has probably killed more palestinian children in damascus in 2 years than Israel has since the 1st intifada. Far left conspiracy kooks dont want to hear it though

What kinda crap is this? You're talking as if Fallujah was an isolated incident, and not part of anything wider. Did you wake and bake?

Iraq was way worse, and the truth about that hasn't even close to settled. Don't chat shit.

About utilitarian. 2 years of proxy civil war vs 10 years of protracted NATO aggression (with a load of Sunni/Shia violence going on in the background) ain't a bad way of highlighting the moral hypocrisy here. No far left conspiracy kooks around here.

• Downvote 1

NATO's got nothing to do with it mate, half of NATO wasn't/sisn't ever involved in Iraq get your facts straight. You're talking about this being a proxy war like what's going on in the battlefield is symmetrical warfare, when it's  guerilla bands of fighters with shitty AKs, croatian grenade launchers and at best chinese MANPADs taking on an ex soviet satellite state's military... don't make me laugh. And the sunni-shia violence is assad's self fulfilled prophecy dictated to him by the mullahs in tehran and abetted by  hezbolshaitan next door, there was no sunni shia violence when millions of syrians were marching peacefully in deraa, hama and homs. 

Am I the only one who wants to slap someone when they say its to stop Assad using chemical weapons on his own peoples ?

US is loving this, they now have a reason to go in and wipe out Assad install a sunni leader and therefore further weaken Iran and prime them for an attack.

Agree a Muslim war is coming and the shias will be wiped out at the end.

oh f*ck off. This proves my point, guys draw for alex jones and george galloway as primary sources to back up their already spurious claims. 

And america ain't attacking Iran, not going to happen never, not ever - when the time is right we will do it by ourselves and hang mullahs from lamp posts on vasr ali boulevard, yankees fucked up the whole course of history last time they meddled in our internal affairs (1953) they have learnt the lesson of history. Israel can fuck off , they dont want it. 

• Downvote 1

oh f*ck off. This proves my point, guys draw for alex jones and george galloway as primary sources to back up their already spurious claims.

And america ain't attacking Iran, not going to happen never, not ever - when the time is right we will do it by ourselves and hang mullahs from lamp posts on vasr ali boulevard, yankees f*cked up the whole course of history last time they meddled in our internal affairs (1953) they have learnt the lesson of history. Israel can f*ck off , they dont want it.

Agree totally with this and everything else you said
  • Downvote 1

Bare pseudo-knowledge again from Elementalism.

I'd love to twist a knife into his cranium, real talk.

You silly prick, always fronting like you know differently yet you can never actually construct a cogent argument.

Your anger is indicative of the state of cognitive dissonance you are in. What is your position, angry internet user?

:lol:

excellent 

i pretty much got it bang on

its the ones in spain/italy im more worried about surely the ones clicking america or the sea is just an accident