Man Of Steel

clark_kent

Got pissed off and went to sleep half way through, I wanted to watch Star Trek but a friend wanted to go to this so I went.

I will get slewed for this but I find these kind of films devoid of any intellectual story line, interesting characters and rather just pure ott 'fantasy violence' and corny clichés to satisfy basic people's bloodlust, like the X-factor of cinema.

Dark Knight is my kind of comic book film, Sin City I cant even remember but it was different.

Just speaks of my persona tbh, I know this, I don't like bullshit in my films, give me something tangible.

• Upvote 1

Man of steel was decent

the fighting and CGI was incredible, the film dragged on a bit though

and the corny one liners were a bit much but its a comic book movie so it comes with the territory i guess 

story was average

6/10

The only issue I've got with the film is the corny lines. The film really lacks wit & the characters don't say anything memorable which is strange because the Batman films are filled with memorable lines. Also this Zod is pretty bland and I feel like Michael Shannons acting ability wasn't put to proper use. 

Apart from that though its sick.