Kim Kardashian

Niall Ferguson

We all know why Darren Bent is with her... and is must be bananas, she went out into the single world with two kids... Know she's putting in the work, so much so your all asking the questions, Darren hasn't even been able to stop and ask himself yet lol.

i have no idea what this means

It means her phlegm game is tremendous.

We all know why Darren Bent is with her... and is must be bananas, she went out into the single world with two kids... Know she's putting in the work, so much so your all asking the questions, Darren hasn't even been able to stop and ask himself yet lol.

i have no idea what this means

It means her phlegm game is tremendous.

you mean she took lesson from this bitch?

http://ilpuncut.com/video.php?v=NDMyNDU

(4:17)

didn't he f*ck Steve Bruce daughter?

There is no suggestion Bent’s close friendship with Amy, 23, sparked his move to Aston Villa but her father is thought to be unhappy with the situation.

According to a Sunday tabloid, Bruce barred Amy from the Sunderland players’ Christmas party but the pair have dated secretly. Bent has in the past also dated Sir Alex Ferguson’s former daughter-in-law Nadine.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

bare man fucked steve bruces daughter

/

I suppose a ting giving him the good sex, and with her own money (ridgewells), plus being able to deal with a footballer (their lifestyle and schedule etc...) makes it easy to have a serious relationship with

these guys are just neeks anyways