FAO VIP2 Parents

PopT

For the Attention of Vip2 Parents

What is it like being a parent?

Whats life like balancing work and parenting?

Does Parenting take up your life?

How much did you spend on your child before it was born?

How Expensive is it to raise a kid?

What cost the most?

What was it life finding out your having a kid?

Its extremely hard and can be very frustrating at times, its still one of the best things in the world though.

No doubt

It can be difficult and compromises have to be made but its worth it.

Its just a shame I have to raise my child in this world, so much evil about which is why I wouldn't have choosen to have one.

Its extremely hard and can be very frustrating at times, its still one of the best things in the world though.

No doubt

It can be difficult and compromises have to be made but its worth it.

Its just a shame I have to raise my child in this world, so much evil about which is why I wouldn't have choosen to have one.

You regret having your child?

Whats life like balancing work and parenting? When there's 2 of You, it's cool, You work, know the mum has everything handled while You're out and about (working, shopping, etc), we then switch and I do everything except feeding so she can have her break.

Does Parenting take up your life? Pretty negative wording, but if You mean do I choose to spend most of my spare time with my child, absolutely.

How Expensive is it to raise a kid? It's up to You. You have to feed and clothe them, school equipment, etc how much You spend on anything else is Your decision, I intend to splash on extra curricular activities, including, but not limited to a sport and a musical instrument.

What cost the most? Buggy

What was it life finding out your having a kid? I was relieved, I'd been trying for 3 years

didn't know MGeez had a child

/

other parents on here, You planning any more?

3 years? That weak half breed sperm dare

dfkasdnsjDNKNAHDSJKNLJDS

Having my daughter was great

I wouldn't even say its been hard, my wife is so on point she has taken to motherhood very well making it easier for us both

Stressful at times though, I hate the crying - cant stand it, especially crying because she is tired, just fucking goto sleep and shut up!

Generally I dont think its as expensive as some people make out, it just depends on how you want to bring up the child n dat. Obviously if there's two of you both working then its even better. I see some people on facebook who upload pics of their kids in ralph lauren baby grows, Gucci wear ect and I think what is the point, what are you trying to prove? its just a waste of money as baby will grow out of it in no time.

yeah most expensive bits was the buggy and cot

3 years? That weak half breed sperm dare

dfkasdnsjDNKNAHDSJKNLJDS

Having my daughter was great

I wouldn't even say its been hard, my wife is so on point she has taken to motherhood very well making it easier for us both

Stressful at times though, I hate the crying - cant stand it, especially crying because she is tired, just f*cking goto sleep and shut up!

Generally I dont think its as expensive as some people make out, it just depends on how you want to bring up the child n dat. Obviously if there's two of you both working then its even better. I see some people on facebook who upload pics of their kids in ralph lauren baby grows, Gucci wear ect and I think what is the point, what are you trying to prove? its just a waste of money as baby will grow out of it in no time.

yeah most expensive bits was the buggy and cot

What buggy do you get,

do you live on the council

Whats life like balancing work and parenting? When there's 2 of You, it's cool, You work, know the mum has everything handled while You're out and about (working, shopping, etc), we then switch and I do everything except feeding so she can have her break.

Does Parenting take up your life? Pretty negative wording, but if You mean do I choose to spend most of my spare time with my child, absolutely.

How Expensive is it to raise a kid? It's up to You. You have to feed and clothe them, school equipment, etc how much You spend on anything else is Your decision, I intend to splash on extra curricular activities, including, but not limited to a sport and a musical instrument.

What cost the most? Buggy

What was it life finding out your having a kid? I was relieved, I'd been trying for 3 years

didn't know MGeez had a child

/

other parents on here, You planning any more?

What buggy do you get,

do you live on the council,

clearly stated that I work

/

At Kerser, no, not same chick. A girl I attempted to breed aborted our planned pregnancy, and from that point on I felt like I should have one, because we'd gone through all the motions, planning, her telling me she's pregnant, etc. My child was born 4 years after that, so I count 3 years of waiting plus a pregnancy. ( previous mention in June 2011 http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/73059-getting-para/?p=2412940 )

I tried on and off with other girls, my reliable method has been quoted enough times already, but http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/67273-you-your-partner/?p=2089213

Got a feeling a mixture of contraception, abortions and loss of contact explain why none of those resulted in me having a child.

But yeah, that's what I meant by trying for 3 years, none of that bussing into one person constantly and them never getting pregnant, never the case. 

think i said it before

thats pretty creepy

i thought you meant you wer trying for 3 years with the same chick, then you reminded me

/

got no kids, never been in a rush, just floating in life until that moment comes, at one point for some reason i wanted to have a kid the same age my mum had me (20) but that passed after like a week

so im not sure when, but i need to make preparations even if its in 10 years