How much did you spend furnishing your home?

PopT

How much did you spend on furniture

10g's.

For example

TVs (front room & bedroom) & stands - 2k

Sofa with side cabinet - 3k

Fridge Freezer, Washine Machine, Tumble Dryer, Microwave, Bedroom Wardrobes & draws x4, Bed - 4.5k

Thats 9.5k, I dont really get cheap stuff as I want something thats gonna last as it costs you more in the long run imo, but even if you dont your still gonna get there when you include things like curtains/blinds, mirrors, and other misc stuff.

Pay for some now with what you have, then put it on various different finance options, so you can get what you want now, or build slowly & buy it bit by bit. Most sofas take like 2-3 months now, so pay the deposit and save the rest in them 3 months before delivery for example.

How much did you spend on furniture

10g's.

For example

TVs (front room & bedroom) & stands - 2k

Sofa with side cabinet - 3k

Fridge Freezer, Washine Machine, Tumble Dryer, Microwave, Bedroom Wardrobes & draws x4, Bed - 4.5k

Thats 9.5k, I dont really get cheap stuff as I want something thats gonna last as it costs you more in the long run imo, but even if you dont your still gonna get there when you include things like curtains/blinds, mirrors, and other misc stuff.

Pay for some now with what you have, then put it on various different finance options, so you can get what you want now, or build slowly & buy it bit by bit. Most sofas take like 2-3 months now, so pay the deposit and save the rest in them 3 months before delivery for example.

May i just ask what you work as