experiences with orthodox jews

stacksbranning

Guest TRAGEDY

And on the subject of arab slavery, ridiculous to even bring it up, arabs enslaved black, white, asian everything while invading foreign lands. 

so thats makes it ok then?

And on the subject of arab slavery, ridiculous to even bring it up, arabs enslaved black, white, asian everything while invading foreign lands.

Init

Trying to say Arab slavemasters are cool but want to put down others, smh

Blacks were not targeted to be wiped off the face of the earth but joo's were targeted in this way

Big difference being enslaved and wiping out an entire race/religion

Native Americans weren't targeted in that way but they were more or less wiped out, Jews weren't even close to being wiped out.

Plus look at the situation today, blacks still walking around with white surnames, still amongst the most poorly educated and employed, barely 70 years later Jews are firmly back on their feet.

You're right, there is a massive difference and the after effects tell the story.

• Upvote 4

Init

Trying to say Arab slavemasters are cool but want to put down others, smh

Yes, in my opinion it does. U invade the land, u take prisoners, u put them to work. 

Dont think this didnt happen in my country either, my country was invaded by arabs, they converted our berber warriors and sent them to invade europe. And guess what? im happy about it, im happy we are now an islamic country and im a muslim alhamdulillah.

U also need to take into consideration the era of the arab slave trade and the era of the western slave trade. Supposed civilised white folk trading humans in the 1800s.

6 million jews killed

7 million killed by Stalin

60 million killed by Mao

70 million native indians killed

100 million+ black slaves killed

do the maths. fuck the jews and their weak numbers. I dated a jew for about a year and the whole family on this depressed jew shit when holocaust season comes around.

• Upvote 6

6 million jews killed

7 million killed by Stalin

60 million killed by Mao

70 million native indians killed

100 million+ black slaves killed

do the maths. f*ck the jews and their weak numbers. I dated a jew for about a year and the whole family on this depressed jew sh*t when holocaust season comes around.

Does anything else really need to be said

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ffs trying to show you that the 2 atrocities can't be compared but still want to push it on people your still suffering today which I'm sure of but so are many poor people regardless of race

People will sell out there race for financial gain and can't blame a next race for that

• Downvote 2

Jews will forever use the holocaust for free reign all the while committing crimes of humanity against the palestinian people. Funny when someone speaks up against jews they automatically become anti-semitic.

Also funny black people are encouraged to forget the past and to bring up slavery makes u pro-black/have a chip on ur shoulder while we have the holocaust shoved in our faces all the damn time.

duno bout ur last point

pretty sure the world gets the slave trade shoved in their faces slightly more than the holocaust

all by the same vastly jewish owned media

the anti-semitic point u made can be applied ten fold to 'racism' n 'speaking out' against any non-white ethnicity 

Ffs trying to show you that the 2 atrocities can't be compared but still want to push it on people your still suffering today which I'm sure of but so are many poor people regardless of race

People will sell out there race for financial gain and can't blame a next race for that

Black people were reduced to cattle for 4 centuries, if you include the 20th century where things were still far from equal you can say close to 500 years.

That is half a millenium, you damn right you can't compare that to 5 years where those who survived came out with their names, culture and language intact.

Those who survived grew old and wrote their stories which were made into into books/films.

Black people were not allowed to learn how to read, our women were raped at will, beaten to death for trying to escape, flayed in some cases.

It should also be noted that Native Americans and Jews were slave owners aswell.

Everybody prospered out of it, except us.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1