experiences with orthodox jews

stacksbranning

Guest Chelsea Jack

One question to all who believe that the holocaust existed.

How can 6million+ jews be extermiated in the time of the fascist regime of Hitler.

Not enough time to kill that many jews.

Some were killed but they lied as always to gain sympathy.

And if 6million were killed wheres the mass graves that prove this

and dont say they were all burnt.

Na sorry its the biggest lie known to man.

FFS

Guest Chelsea Jack

Course it happened, the numbers may have been exaggerated and of course these man have milked it and continue to do so but it was a f*cked situation I wouldn't wish on anybody.

Only thing I don't like is when these man try say it was the greatest crime in history, I will box a man if he spit them lyrics around me.

Transatlantic slave trade >>>>>>

You would punch a man in the face for believing that millions of his people dying is the greatest crime in history?

k.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

For insulting me and my family like that in my face when he knows I am descended from Slaves, calm.

What happened to the Jews also happened to Gays, Disabled, Gypsies in the same period, it wasn't only Jews, which is easy to forget.

Also this all happened under 1 mans rule.

The slave trade was continually justified and exploited by successive leaders, for centuries, no comparison.

• Upvote 2

One question to all who believe that the holocaust existed.

How can 6million+ jews be extermiated in the time of the fascist regime of Hitler.

Not enough time to kill that many jews.

Some were killed but they lied as always to gain sympathy.

And if 6million were killed wheres the mass graves that prove this

and dont say they were all burnt.

Na sorry its the biggest lie known to man.

Schindlers list touched me more than black hawk down

sorry :(

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

pmsl out of order

Jews will forever use the holocaust for free reign all the while committing crimes of humanity against the palestinian people. Funny when someone speaks up against jews they automatically become anti-semitic.

Also funny black people are encouraged to forget the past and to bring up slavery makes u pro-black/have a chip on ur shoulder while we have the holocaust shoved in our faces all the damn time.

duno bout ur last point

pretty sure the world gets the slave trade shoved in their faces slightly more than the holocaust

:lmao:

you must be taking the piss

• Upvote 3

Jews will forever use the holocaust for free reign all the while committing crimes of humanity against the palestinian people. Funny when someone speaks up against jews they automatically become anti-semitic.

Also funny black people are encouraged to forget the past and to bring up slavery makes u pro-black/have a chip on ur shoulder while we have the holocaust shoved in our faces all the damn time.

duno bout ur last point

pretty sure the world gets the slave trade shoved in their faces slightly more than the holocaust

:lmao:

you must be taking the piss

yh i was

with the word slightly

the slave-trade and the resulting post slavery racism has been the dominant trend of western pop culture as long as ive been alive

think of the amount of films showing the plight of the black man, overcoming all obstacles in a white mans world blah blah blah bollocks in the past 2, 3 decades

compare this with the tiny amount of holocaust / anti semitic related films

no comparison

agree?

put this into the context of the hugely disproportionate number of jewish directors, actors, producers etc etc etc

ud expect it to be the other way round na?

na?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

think of the amount of films showing the plight of the black man, overcoming all obstacles in a white mans world blah blah blah bollocks in the past 2, 3 decades

no comparison

agree?

What films are these?

wouldnt u b happier on some sort of edl type website mate

whats keeping u here ur obviously unhappy so why dnt u go back to where u feel happier

doubt it

i aint unhappy

im countering a point someone has made

if i wasnt here this place would jus be a circlewank of lies

Guest Chelsea Jack

For insulting me and my family like that in my face when he knows I am descended from Slaves, calm.

What happened to the Jews also happened to Gays, Disabled, Gypsies in the same period, it wasn't only Jews, which is easy to forget.

Also this all happened under 1 mans rule.

The slave trade was continually justified and exploited by successive leaders, for centuries, no comparison.

He wouldn't be intentionally insulting you or your family by saying that though mate.

It's only natural a jew would feel more strongly about the holocaust than the slave trade, so punching him for believing it's the worst crime in history is a bit  :/

Rather than just punching him, wouldn't it be better to try and educate him on the subject at hand?

For a guy who likes to portray himself as an intellectual, I would expect better.

yh i was

with the word slightly

the slave-trade and the resulting post slavery racism has been the dominant trend of western pop culture as long as ive been alive

no comparison

agree?

put this into the context of the hugely disproportionate number of jewish directors, actors, producers etc etc etc

ud expect it to be the other way round na?

na?

Your racist mind state has truly warped your sense of reality

You have no idea what foolishness you're posting do you?

• Upvote 2

Blacks were not targeted to be wiped off the face of the earth but joo's were targeted in this way

Big difference being enslaved and wiping out an entire race/religion

Native Americans weren't targeted in that way but they were more or less wiped out, Jews weren't even close to being wiped out.

Plus look at the situation today, blacks still walking around with white surnames, still amongst the most poorly educated and employed, barely 70 years later Jews are firmly back on their feet.

You're right, there is a massive difference and the after effects tell the story.

F A K

The jews are devil incarnate

Holocaust never existed not enough time in the world to kill 6million. The figure was a lie to gain sympathy and to do what they do best and steal.

People say Jews were targeted because Hitler wanted to wipe out the entire race he wanted to wipe out blacks as well as well as everybody not aryan white so the point is invalid

Look at the facts

We wouldnt be in this global state we are in now if the jews had'nt fucked up this planet with their thievery

There wouldnt be no wars no "terrorism" if the thieves werent llegally sitting on occupied land.

This world would've been a peaceful place had they not existed.

• Downvote 3