Princes Socket gets robbed

Admin.

Model Helen Flanagan has been left shaken and in tears after three armed raiders broke into her home and confronted her last night.
The men burst into the Cheshire home she shares with her footballer boyfriend Scott Sinclair shortly before midnight.
The raiders - who were armed with a screwdriver and a saw - fled from the property with jewellery and a mobile phone.
A spokesman for the former Coronation Street actress confirmed she was left 'shaken' by the incident but is 'coping well'.
The incident happened after Helen, 22, let slip on Twitter that she was in the large detached home alone as Manchester City star Scott was away.
She wrote: 'Super tired today, which makes me emotional, sensitive and mental!
'Can't wait to have my boyfriend home.'
The raiders confronted two woman who were inside the home at the time, a police spokesman said.
The incident happened after Helen was seen out in Alderley Edge yesterday afternoon.
Police were seen outside the property this afternoon, and have been interviewing Helen as well as taking evidence from inside. 
A spokesman for Cheshire Police said they were treating the incident as an aggravated burglary.
'We are investigating a burglary at a private address in Prestbury reported at 11.50pm on Monday 17 June,' he said.
'Thieves broke into the detached property and stole items of jewellery and a mobile phone.
'The investigation into the incident is continuing. Anyone with any information is asked to contact Cheshire Police.'
Helen's boyfriend Scott is a 24-year-old winger who plays for Premier League side Manchester City.

article-2343839-1A61B537000005DC-422_634
The footballer was recently told he needs to have his top rib removed because he has a blood clot in his shoulder. The surgery will stop him from training for the next three months.
It has been reported that Helen is planning to stay with a friend for the next few days before making a decision about whether or not she can return to live in the house.
There have been rumours that Helen is set to split from her long-term partner Scott after he allegedly had a fling with a mystery woman while on holiday in Monaco.

article-2343839-1A615483000005DC-209_634
The star was seen flirting with woman while on holiday and it is thought he did not want a relationship.
However, the model was apparently looking forward to seeing the star when he got back.
Helen reportedly underwent a nose job recently after suffering years of abuse.
Since the age of ten the actress has become a regular face on television screens.

article-2343839-1A625E92000005DC-475_634
She played hell-raiser Rosie Webster in Coronation Street since 2000, and after she quit the role in 2012 participated in the twelfth series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, where she finished in seventh place out of the 12 celebrities competing.
In October last year she moved her things from her home in Swansea, Wales,into her Sinclair's £6,500 a month Cheshire mansion.
The expensive home is situated in Prestbury, Cheshire, an affluent area that is well populated with other Premier League footballers.
The surroundings are a far cry from the more humble settings Helen and Scott were used to in Swansea, Wales, where they lived together for just over a year before moving out in August last year.
The couple spent most of September living in a suite at the Radisson Blu Edwardian in Manchester.
It has been a tough year for Flanagan.
She faced a public backlash during her stint on 'I'm A Celebrity', where the public kept voting for her to endure Bushtucker trials.

article-2343839-19942113000005DC-165_306
Then in December last year she revealed her secret battle with depression and how she considered ending her life during her time on Coronation Street.
The fragile actress said that she is on medication for Bipolar disorder and Attention Deficit Disorder but stopped taking it for a year and a half, culminating in a dark spiral into despair.
It was then that the actress decided to quit the soap opera and concentrate on battling her illness, putting herself back on her medication in a bid to turn her life around.
The actress, who has become well-known for her racy photo shoots, is now appearing in her first feature film.

Probably because....

Was the only topic in Vip2.

HELEN Flanagan was left devastated last night after her footie star boyfriend swapped sexy texts with a glam TV presenter.

Manchester City ace Scott Sinclair, 24, shamelessly flirted with celebrity interviewer Donatella Panayiotou, telling her: “U would look so much better with everything off”.

The England Under-21 winger also urged her to send sexy photos and tell him “dirty” stories.

He sent the messages after apparently meeting Donatella, 29, on the yacht of ex-F1 boss Flavia Briatore during a lads’ trip to the south of France a few weeks ago.

Pals say ex-Corrie star Helen, 22, is devastated by his apparent cheating. Days after first hearing the rumours she was threatened by three armed men at the couple’s rented mansion on Monday.

DONA1_1750952a.jpg
Sex texts ... Donatella Panayiotou
Alpha Press

A friend said last night: “Helen is a very fragile person anyway but this week has left her seriously close to the edge. It is enough to destroy anyone, let alone Helen.”

Scott, 24, has admitted the messages were sent via the WhatsApp service on his phone but has told Helen they were written by a friend.

Donatella, who starred in ITV documentary Young, Posh And Loaded and whose dad Angelo is a millionaire club boss, received them over 12 days.

In one sent on May 29, Scott told her: “If only we had one more day in Cannes.”

The next day, in an apparent reference to his relationship with Helen, he wrote: “Wen I get bk from Miami gunna hav to sort some s**t out!”

HELEN2_1750715a.jpg
Phone flirt ... ace Scott Sinclair sent sexy messages to TV star for 12 days
IsoImages

On June 9, when Donatella told him she “needed some excitement” he sent: “Oh do you now? I’m not gonna b in Londn for a couple of weeks! I can excite u then.”

Later that day he wrote: “U would look so much better with everything off.”

And after Donetella told him she had some new lingerie, he said: “U should send me a pic of you in it.”

Then he said: “Well I’m sure if you told me a story u could turn me on”, before asking: “What’s the dirtiest thing u hav eva done?”

Scott was on another holiday in America when actress and part-time model Helen first heard the claims late last week.

The pair had a furious bust-up over the phone after which Helen told pals: “I’m going to f*****g kill him when I see him.” He arrived back on Friday and the couple had tense talks as they tried to patch up their four-year romance.

The friend added: “Her relationship with Scott is rocky but these cheating allegations really hit her for six.

HELEN5_1750851a.jpg
Dirty stories ... celebrity interviewer Donatella Panayiotou

“The worst thing is she couldn’t even confront him about it at first. She had to sit at home fretting.

“Scott denied he had done anything wrong but obviously there’s still a lot of doubt in her mind and the relationship is far from secure.”

At midnight on Monday armed men broke into the couple’s £6,500-a-month home in Prestbury, Cheshire, and threatened Helen and a friend with a saw and screwdriver before fleeing with jewellery and a phone.

The friend added: “Helen and her friend honestly thought they were going to be killed.

“People need to understand how frightening the break-in was for her. She really values her home as her one safe place and now that has been completely destroyed.

“She has even thought about moving out for good and never setting foot in there again.

“The police have been round most days, which is reassuring, but nothing can get rid of the terrible memories she has.”
The Sun revealed yesterday Scott has hired a 24-hour guard at their home.
Pals say the couple are now planning a make-or-break trip abroad next week to talk things through and help her forget about her nightmare week.

HELEN4_1750717a.jpg
Guard ... cop at house after break-in

The friend added: “She really needs to get away from everything.

“They have a huge amount to talk about and as things stand there are no guarantees they will still be a couple at the end of the holiday. If they do split then Helen may well leave the UK for a lot longer.

“She has well-documented problems with depression and something needs to be done before she has a complete breakdown. In her heart of hearts she knows she should probably dump Scott but she is scared of being alone.

“She isn’t spending much time with her family at the moment so he’s the only constant in her life. And however he behaves, she seems to forgive and forget.

“But it’s got to a point where she needs to start making changes in her life. Since she left Corrie she’s just been floating about, doing nothing.
"She desperately needs some focus or she’s going to keep spiralling down and down. It is a very worrying time for her.”

Soap to slippery slope
Helen Flanagan’s life has been in turmoil ever since leaving Coronation Street in February last year.

Just weeks after quitting her 12-year role as Rosie Webster she revealed she had been battling bipolar disorder — and had even contemplated suicide.

Soon afterwards she jetted to the Australian jungle for ITV’s I’m A Celebrity where viewers voted for her to do a record SEVEN Bush Tucker Trials in a row. She broke down in tears during almost every one.

Next she blundered into three separate Twitter controversies.

Firstly she posed with a gun to her head days just days after the Sandy Hook school massacre shocked the US. She made a grovelling apology, saying, “It’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever done in my life.”
Three months later she took a snap of herself in a T-shirt supporting animal charity PETA — after posting earlier pics of her carrying leather handbags.

She was in trouble again when she appeared to encourage anorexia by posting a picture of a flat stomach, with the caption ‘Craving is only a feeling’.
Then came her nose job — which we revealed exclusively last week — the break-in and Scott’s betrayal.