Thoughts That Make You Undeniably British

JOHN DOE

Definitely guilty of saying thank you too much..

Pop your card in... 'ok thank you'... and take your card... 'thanks'.... here you go.. 'thank you very much, bye'

Edit - And not forgetting the thank you when placing items down on the counter. 

Same.

/

Never thought about it until now, but I stopped putting sugar in my tea after I realised I was the only one out of my circles to do so. Just slowly began to feel like the odd one and that perhaps no sugar was the better option.

Who knows. I never feel inclined to put any in now.

Definitely guilty of saying thank you too much..

Pop your card in... 'ok thank you'... and take your card... 'thanks'.... here you go.. 'thank you very much, bye'

Edit - And not forgetting the thank you when placing items down on the counter. 

Same.

/

Never thought about it until now, but I stopped putting sugar in my tea after I realised I was the only one out of my circles to do so. Just slowly began to feel like the odd one and that perhaps no sugar was the better option.

Who knows. I never feel inclined to put any in now.

shouldnt let other ppl dictate how u behave. f*ck them and there sour tea

I know. So weak.

tea doesnt need sugar, but i will allow it INSTEAD of milk

sugar in tea with milk, wheres the decorum?

instant cofffee needs plenty of both though

When I was like 3 when my mum made me tea without milk she used to call it hot coca cola

2 degrees story

/

Instant coffee or any coffee needs milk and 10 sugars

honestly dave it aint cool

like when my brother used to complain his chips are too sharp n he's still proud to this day he won't eat anythin cooked in sauce

people with eating disabilities should be spat at and made to feel ashamed

they're eagerly await the "6 sugars?!?!" response and it fills them with glee

instead of drinking coffee or tea jus have 2 spoonfuls of sugar in ur gob n ur body will thank u in the long run

i think it should be rude to ask for salt/pepper afterwards. that way yr saying 'this food needs something extra it wasnt made right' instead of ' i need pepper on this if im going to eat it bro thats just who i am'

Trust would be mad rude.

/

1 sugar, any more and it stops tasting like tea

oh so a nigga cant ask for sugar in di tea with out being judged 

peak 

bruv, i used to have it bad

one woman actually refused to serve me tea in hospital cause I take 6 sugars, proper looked at me like i asked for heroin

just did some long walk of shame back to my room

but she got screwed at by the ward manager cause she cant make those decisions, but stil, it hurt

so much that i dont evn drink tea anymore

no-one's a winner in this one, sad tale. you shouldnt have give up drinking tea because of her!

1. waiting paitiantly (even though you want to kill a person ) is automatic,,,just totally ingrained ,,,i dont know what it is but we always follow.

im a yorkshire lass so tea is like a staple..

also the liberal attitude ..we will rather put anothers culture before our own to make others feel welcome ,,a;though it may end up with egg in our faces

etiquette when driving also..we so understanding ,willing to let the other driver through etc...apparantly in other countries this is not the done thing

clothing ,music,respect to eachother,mixed relationships ,free health care,police(we only country where police do no not carry weapons ,although theyr cunts.EVERYTHING we dominate...we are liberal we are f*cking the biz 

• Upvote 1

honestly dave it aint cool

like when my brother used to complain his chips are too sharp n he's still proud to this day he won't eat anythin cooked in sauce

people with eating disabilities should be spat at and made to feel ashamed

they're eagerly await the "6 sugars?!?!" response and it fills them with glee

instead of drinking coffee or tea jus have 2 spoonfuls of sugar in ur gob n ur body will thank u in the long run

lolwot

im a fussy eater but this is a new one