Players who stole a living

Smh.

Their dad earn 7k a week and leaves for work every morning from their mansion...

If Aguero's kids try chat shit, they would tell them "Fam, your dad can't talk English or stay fit, GTFOH"

Without he will be definitely be investing his p and had more than enough time to think about what to do after ball.

Smh.

Their dad earn 7k a week and leaves for work every morning from their mansion...

If Aguero's kids try chat shit, they would tell them "Fam, your dad can't talk English or stay fit, GTFOH"

Without he will be definitely be investing his p and had more than enough time to think about what to do after ball.

alie

his kids will be crying in their mansion. first world problems

Be Man City third choice at 38, retire and join a coaching staff for a club investing millions into player development and academies. Whilst traveling the world, training with world class players, in world class facilities and earning 300k a year?

Or

Be first choice for a league one club, get paid less and have to start from the bottom when retiring at 40.

He's played 3 games since he was 32 years old ffs.

Maybe his mind is wired differently to mine but I always wanna be the best I can be whatever I am doing. Guy could've been first choice for a lower prem team or championship team.

Ambition isn't irrelevant.

What do you mean what he's doing on the side?

He's played 3 games since he was 32 years old ffs.

Maybe his mind is wired differently to mine but I always wanna be the best I can be whatever I am doing. Guy could've been first choice for a lower prem team or championship team.

Ambition isn't irrelevant.

What do you mean what he's doing on the side?

Football might not be his main hustle, maybe its just finding what hes doing on the side which hypothetically thinking is what his main ambition is, and who knows it might even be bigger than football.

/

Theres some logic in what Funkyskanker is saying without being a c*nt of course, 

Working smart > Working hard