Lending money to family and friends

kerser

Annoying when people say 'borrow me' something.

/

Yeh I often lend to brothers and friends.

My friend was ridiculous the other day in lending to me. We went to get take out food and I said I only had my credit card. She didn't even offer to lend me money after I said I'd have to incur a transaction cost to withdraw money on it, despite her having enough to pay for both of us, and we were walking straight to hers after.

That tightness was unnecessary. I'd have just instantly transferred the money to her acc.

/

My friend was ridiculous the other day in lending to me. We went to get take out food and I said I only had my credit card. She didn't even offer to lend me money after I said I'd have to incur a transaction cost to withdraw money on it, despite her having enough to pay for both of us, and we were walking straight to hers after.

That tightness was unnecessary. I'd have just instantly transferred the money to her acc.

i wouldnt eat with someone like that

sounds like a jew

/

i wouldnt eat with someone like that

sounds like a jew

Yh I have lent

and I never ask for it back i always wait to see how they treat it

One gave me back with a little on top to show how grateful he was, which I appreciated but this is someone I consider fam anyway

One hasn't paid back in a year and works but has debt problems which is cool by me but I always think to myself if you owed your boy money wouldn't you wanna clear it up asap as it's embarssing for yourself

I dunno

oh yeah this reminded me

see when you borrow or whatever from your parents, do you pay it back?

i clock the other week one of my bos was feelin kinda pissed cause he got paid but had to pay his mum back, not pissed, but like he couldnt waste it or whaever

ive not once ever paid my mum back, which is wierd, i buy her shit though, but its still weird, she never asks me to pay one and one time i wanted to give her some but she refused

i love my mummy

im lucky to have such wonderful family to support me at times

but once borrowed som doe frm my dad n never payed it back wen my bday came round

i asked were my present was he goes u still owe me twenty jus say tht was ur bday present

fuckin c*nt

oh yeah this reminded me

see when you borrow or whatever from your parents, do you pay it back?

i clock the other week one of my bos was feelin kinda pissed cause he got paid but had to pay his mum back, not pissed, but like he couldnt waste it or whaever

ive not once ever paid my mum back, which is wierd, i buy her sh*t though, but its still weird, she never asks me to pay one and one time i wanted to give her some but she refused

i love my mummy

I've never paid back either. I tried to give my dad £50 last night for some things he ordered for me that day, but he refused as well. I tried to run away after I dropped it on him, but he chased after me :lol:

My dad is pretty easy going with money. Feel bad I've never repaid anything, but I'm sure as I get older and get a steady income, I'll find a way to make it up.

Last year I bought my youngest sister an electronic piano with the agreement she pays me back for half in installments, it wasnt cheap.

I wanted her to pay for half so she understood the concept of investing in herself and not just relying on people.

2 installments later bare excuses start coming, no fucks were given, was on her so hard she had to borrow the money from my dad to pay me back.

Wanted to teach her never to renege on her word.

currently half heartedly attempting the same with my 2 little sh*t brothers

lazy little self entitled cunts but i werent any better at that age

when i go oz they both gona have work and potential money in abundance

can only see it ending in disaster tbh

Borrowed a healthy sum of the wife, had some comments saying it gave her the power but never bothered me.

Your boys said that?

A couple yeah, but we've been together long enough that money ain't an issue between us.

Would have got a loan but she had the amount sitting in an ISA, I save the money paying back loan installments, and I'll drop her what she would have made in the ISA + more