Sign in to follow this  
Guest TulseHill8T8

Nokia N95

Guest TulseHill8T8

Whos got ?Sick fone how much u lot pay for urs ? biggrin.gif

whats so good about this fone?i got a upgrade sooni dunno what to get i been thinkin about a blackberry pearl

i dont even understand the whole blackberry thing tbh.. is it just connected to web at all times?

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

I'm getting a Blackberry pearl next upgrade. Got a year to wait though.

Allow a Blackberry to be honest. Ontop of your normal priceplan you also have to pay a next thing.The N95 is above the levels of sickness.Only paid £59.99 for it still. & webnwalk has kept T-Mobile busy..But so has my any WiFi spot really.There's so many I can say. But long for all that.Only downside with it is the battery life. Don't know if Nokia do a next battery or not though.

Guest TulseHill8T8

the name Blackberry for a fone just says it all really . If ur a man and got that fone you gotta question ur sexuality

where you get it for 2bills from?i was gnna get it but dont wanna pay more then 200think i might wait for the n93i

I want a new phone, but i don't want a chunk of phone sticking out of my pocket. Any suggestions?

got mine yesterday actually... £200 unlockedDSC09702.jpgsick deal.
The branding on that is WOW Scared...I thought my T-Mobile back cover was bad.. biggrin.gif

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Stuck between this or to wait for an Iphone

Seems to have the world of features but from time people are telling me they've sometimes got to charge it twice a day it gets llowed.

where you get it for 2bills from?i was gnna get it but dont wanna pay more then 200think i might wait for the n93i
saw it advertise for 250 on gumtree, lady said she lives around camden we arranged to meet, we met we talked i haggled a lil got it for 200 biggrin.gif havent really played around wit it much yet

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

One girl in my year's got the Prada touch screen. It's pretty fancy.

Iceberg's on some running up on bitches flex innitf*cking thiefI have my upgrade nowBUTSeeing as I'm travelling abroad for the summer and my W850i does me well, I'm going to wait till I get back, by which time I'll be able to cash in on TWO upgradesyessir

i wasnt really plannin to get it, was an impulse ting. worked 9 days straight n felt like i needed to burn some cash.

Guest Bedroom Bully.
so when is that iphone released
Out next month in states, $425, im hoping the UK sticks with that price and DONT charge 425 pounds