Nokia N95

Guest TulseHill8T8

Allow a Blackberry to be honest. Ontop of your normal priceplan you also have to pay a next thing.The N95 is above the levels of sickness.Only paid £59.99 for it still. & webnwalk has kept T-Mobile busy..But so has my any WiFi spot really.There's so many I can say. But long for all that.Only downside with it is the battery life. Don't know if Nokia do a next battery or not though.

where you get it for 2bills from?i was gnna get it but dont wanna pay more then 200think i might wait for the n93i

where you get it for 2bills from?i was gnna get it but dont wanna pay more then 200think i might wait for the n93i
saw it advertise for 250 on gumtree, lady said she lives around camden we arranged to meet, we met we talked i haggled a lil got it for 200 biggrin.gif havent really played around wit it much yet

your sick *goes on gumtree*

http://www.gumtree.com/london/02/9773502.htmlthis guys on some bump ting init?

Guest Bedroom Bully.
so when is that iphone released
Out next month in states, $425, im hoping the UK sticks with that price and DONT charge 425 pounds