Shocking.what was to be gained?

easy.pee.zee

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23022634  

shockedbut not suprised..

the establishment didnt realise so much uproar would occur for ablack person

but to try smearing the family tomtry cover up their racist ,botch ways ...just sick

i bet still tothis day the same folk that headed the shambles investigation still cant understand why a blackperson commanded so much empathy and support even til this day

i love that...that these bigots are totally encompassed by the universal respect and love most of uk have still to this day for the lawrence family

The 'establishment' in this case the police wing of it, like to keep a tight control on any ideas of rocking the boat.  So you have stuff like Hillsborough and the smear campaign about what caused it. Or you have them trying to find any 'dirt' on Stephen Lawrence and his family and friends. In that case outside of their influence corrupt detectives were already ballsing up the case anyway.

Then you have policeman infiltrating suspected political groups to spy on them. In some case they are in these groups so long and so deep undercover that they're having kids with women in these groups.

Quite why police need to infiltrate rather benign groups is baffling.

• Upvote 3

• 8 months later...

Dailymail is racist yeah

I wouldn't say the DM are racist but they cater to racists and crazies and know how to push certain peoples buttons. In terms of the Lawrence coverage, Be aware that the editor only cared because Neville Lawrence was decorating his house.

Dailymail is racist yeah

I wouldn't say the DM are racist but they cater to racists and crazies and know how to push certain peoples buttons. In terms of the Lawrence coverage, Be aware that the editor only cared because Neville Lawrence was decorating his house.

100% when I first started working in my office there was a older white lady there who would read the daily mail didnt really interact with many muslims. She would read the paper and then ask me why did muslims want to harm people in the country.