HBO present Eddie Hearn with four potential opponents for Carl Froch

Fighting Weight

They are signing a four fight deal due to the overseas interest Carl has generated, the opponents are

Mikkel Kessler 

Andre Ward

Gennady Golovkin

Chavez Jr.

I'd be very up for all of those, though Kessler & Ward are foregone conclusions and we've already seen what would happen. I think The Golovkin & Chavez fights would be wars, Golovkin win via UD or perhaps late stoppage and Chavez Jr to lose by stoppage.

Guest Chelsea Jack

lol i saw this earlier.. I dont wanna watch Ward and Kessler tbh cos as you said it's a foregone conclusion.

Golovkin would be the best matchup for me. Will his power carry up to super mid? We shall see.

Nah Martinez won't move up, he got a gift in his last bout and his body seems to be falling to bits, I think he may have one, maybe two more high level fights left, and they'd definitely be at 160.

Golovkins power SHOULD carry up, I mean he's a pretty monstrous puncher right now at 160, and Froch is hardly a huge SMW so he will definitely be feeling the shots.

Besides, Golovkin has much better fundamentals.

Defo a good match up though. I think the Chavez fight would be good value for money too.