Dynamo (pepsi ad)

Afroman

He has been fitted with a metal frame which supports his whole body weight, and is attached to the bus via a prosthetic arm ( his his right arm in the picture) which has a metal supporting rod through it which is attached to the bus.

The illusion works because of the layering of clothes he is wearing, His real right arm is by his side covered by his baggy jacket, also because he is high you cannot see the prosthetic arm in detail.

If you look very carefully at the picture you can you can see a defined V in his crotch area where the supporting harness is taking the weight of his body.

It is also possible that his right food is in some sort of stirrup connected to the harness/ metal frame this is disguised by him wearing over sized trainers and baggy pants , note that his left leg is not supported giving the illusion that both legs can move .

For the illusion to work all the people on the top deck of the bus are stooges , adding to the illusion he is levitating , where in reality they would be able to see the supporting structure inside the bus.

needs to shut the f*ck up about Bradford all the time

decent tricks but such an awkward personality 

& the weights thing was 100% fake, plastic weights. anyone who's stepped inside a gym knows there's no way he can lift that.

don't even get why they put that sort of stuff in the program 

He needs to shut the fuck up about where he's from? He's proud of it, simple.

It's natural to assume you know how everything is done but I've seen him do shit that defies the laws of physics right in front of my face with no apparatus or film crew to trick me.

He's fucked - I stopped trying to figure out how he does half the stuff he does a long time ago.

needs to shut the f*ck up about Bradford all the time

decent tricks but such an awkward personality 

& the weights thing was 100% fake, plastic weights. anyone who's stepped inside a gym knows there's no way he can lift that.

don't even get why they put that sort of stuff in the program 

on a scale of 1 to 2 how mad are you right now?

and why does everyone go on about his personality? let him live man