Blacks are more racist to mixed race people than whites

stacksbranning

To know of biracial people who have played a significant part in black culture and to see the current state of society and the opinions of both black and mxd people, is sad, really sad.

This is what happens when people don't read enough.

Real life

Guest Diddybob

Blacks been racist from day 

The hate on light skin people is ridiculous.

I have had people tell me im not black like they are the official judge of colour.

How is that racism you moron?

• Upvote 1

Guest Diddybob

To know of biracial people who have played a significant part in black culture and to see the current state of society and the opinions of both black and mxd people, is sad, really sad.

This is what happens when people don't read enough.

Whats the current state?

Guest Diddybob

Lol at mixrace people acting like they have it so hard, Blacks didn't go round beating up mixrace people, like whites was doing to our parents in the 70's and 80's that real racism, people really don't know what racism is, think cause someone gets on to your lightskin you're suffering from racism, please save me the sob story.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Diddybob

Its shocking they even have the gall to say anything towards blacks in regards to racism, when it was white people lynching us for trying to make them.

I admitt calling mixed race people mullatos is wrong and i shouldn't have said it but the problems start when mixed people claim to be and are seen as black at the expense of real black people like myself...its darn right wrong  .

Just look  at your television ,take your average black family i,e full black parents with full black kids .

In television they will use a mixed race person to play the woman when the family are supposed to be full black :/ .

My wife and kids prime example, funny how the boys turned out black yet the girls turned out biracial . Brainwashing at its finest

I admitt calling mixed race people mullatos is wrong and i shouldn't have said it but the problems start when mixed people claim to be and are seen as black at the expense of real black people like myself...its darn right wrong .

Just look at your television ,take your average black family i,e full black parents with full black kids .

In television they will use a mixed race person to play the woman when the family are supposed to be full black :/ .

My wife and kids prime example, funny how the boys turned out black yet the girls turned out biracial . Brainwashing at its finest

Forgive and ignore me if I have missed the irony, sarcasm or point here but can you explain how any mixed race person being referred to as black has come at your expense or negatively impacted upon you.

On the my wife and kids thing, my question would be more centred around How Junior ended up darker than both his parents. The girls were closer to the mark tbh

Edi, actually scrap that my memory was wrong, all the children were fine and well casted.

Because ,brainwashing,selfhate,police brutality, white on black racism,black on black crime, amongst  many other things affect my community. Another thing which affects my community and helps brainwash my community are LIES . Lies like "mixed race people are black",which in turn affects me