Blacks are more racist to mixed race people than whites

stacksbranning

Because ,brainwashing,selfhate,police brutality, white on black racism,black on black crime, amongst  many other things affect my community. Another thing which affects my community and helps brainwash my community are LIES . Lies like "mixed race people are black",which in turn affects me

You know that Rosa Parks was mixed right?

Because ,brainwashing,selfhate,police brutality, white on black racism,black on black crime, amongst  many other things affect my community. Another thing which affects my community and helps brainwash my community are LIES . Lies like "mixed race people are black",which in turn affects me

Of course i do .

Guest Diddybob

The original Claire was black

jus saying

dark skin girl with two light parents yeah?

It can definitely happen, Michael Kyle wasn't that light, and the daughter could have inherited the skin colour of the grandparent on either side, anyways thats besides the point.

Of course i do .

Then you would know all of the things you mentioned have affected mxd race people by default aswell.

The original Claire was black

jus saying

dark skin girl with two light parents yeah?

lol

My cousin is dark, his dad (my uncle) is fair and his mum is mxd.

Bar colour he looks exactly like my uncle so we know the skin tone has come from the grandparents on either side.

Of course i do .

Then you would know all of the things you mentioned have affected mxd race people by default aswell.

To a much lesser extent yes . Never denied it

But that means you have actually gained off people like Rosa Parks struggle.

It becomes clear mxd people have shared a common struggle with blacks throughout history.

Until recently it was predominantly black women who had mxd children, for obvious reasons, these children grew up in the same neighbourhoods as black children.

They suffered the same discrimination and oppression as black children.

HueyNewton2.jpg

Huey Newton, a mxd person who was the co founder of the black panther party.

120621042417-bill-smokey-robinson-story-

Smokey Robinson, 1 of the driving forces behind Motown.

Community can refer to a usually small, social unit of any size that shares common values.

You gonna tell these people they aren't part of the black community?

• Upvote 2

Just look  at your television ,take your average black family i,e full black parents with full black kids .

In television they will use a mixed race person to play the woman when the family are supposed to be full black :/ .

i must c/s this tho 

has anyone noticed in most tv ads they will usually use a mixed person instead of a black 

take a browse through any catalogue you have at home right now 

i gurantee you will see mixed 'models' but no black ones

.I will always say  a person who is half white is not black and i will always look at them as the product of our broken community . Fair enough if they want to be down for the cause  by  specifically highlighting the atrocities that their white forefathers have committed against their black forefathers i will respect that but i will always see them for what they are half white half black . Making black music or fighting along side us doesn't grant you a black pass but thats just my opinion

• Downvote 7

Thats the thing though you cant say theyre mixed just because they have a lighter skin tone.. Dunno why people get soo caught up on 'if youre not midnight black you must be mixed'.. It doesnt work like that

My nan is as dark as you can get but my grandad was a tad lighter..My dad has 2 full brothers and 3 full sisters.. The 3 men are all my grandads shade and my 3 aunties are all 'as black as you can get'.. Me and my sister are both mixed.. I come out light and my sister came out near enough as dark as my dad.. All my male cousins are lighter than my female cousins.. Its just how my families genes work.. Everyones are different

As to why theyre choosing lighter toned models rather than dark toned models.. Well its prob the same reason why they lighten the skintone of darkskin women in magazines which people on here have gave theories about numerous times

@JD

.I will always say  a person who is half white is not black and i will always look at them as the product of our broken community . Fair enough if they want to be down for the cause  by  specifically highlighting the atrocities that their white forefathers have committed against their black forefathers i will respect that but i will always see them for what they are half white half black . Making black music or fighting along side us doesn't grant you a black pass but thats just my opinion

It's not about them getting a black pass.

Your community is also their community, that's a fact.

It's not about them getting a black pass.

Your community is also their community, that's a fact.

that's debatable really . Most mixed race people i have encountered have been brought up by single white moms

Why is it hatred to highlight the fact that  a person who is half white is not black ?

Mixed race people in general are cool people but its about  truth and lies .

Also a person who is half chinese half something else is not considered chinese are they ?

A person who is half indian half something else are not cosidered indian are they ? No so why must a person who is half white be considered black and thrown on the black pile

its dismissive and disrespectful

the same way 'half-caste' is said to be disrespectful, worse even

so they are not black, they are not white - so they are nothing? they are in their own subgroup which they only share with people who's parents match the same heritage? they are a minority of minorities

you're basically saying they don't belong, or barely belong

if someone has parents of two races they are of both, they are black and they are white, not they are neither white nor black

I don't even know what you mean by "black pass" but that sounds stupid

• Upvote 1

its dismissive and disrespectful

the same way 'half-caste' is said to be disrespectful, worse even

so they are not black, they are not white - so they are nothing? they are in their own subgroup which they only share with people who's parents match the same heritage? they are a minority of minorities

you're basically saying they don't belong, or barely belong

if someone has parents of two races they are of both, they are black and they are white, not they are neither white nor black

I don't even know what you mean by "black pass" but that sounds stupid

Dismissive to speak to truth ?

oh fuck offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff