Trayvon Martin Trial

Bobby Reds

jus u said u hated zimmerman like he has personally affected u

young kids get shot dead every day in america

but people care about this 1 incident purely because of the spin the media put on it

the only reason anyone is even aware of it

i thought u were above the irrationality is all

• Downvote 1

Yuri stop tryna drive the point home that people are up in arms because he's black it's real boring

why are u so up in arms about it tho cipher

u come across as 1 of the more rational beings on here

Up in arms about what? aside from the photos of the kid, I've barely commented on the situation, but I've seen Yuri try and stir about it a couple of times

Because of Fat ZImmerman, a young kid is now dead, zimmerman is fortunate that the obscene laws will let him escape a murder charge

Thats all

Provide quotes mate cos frankly you're talking shit

it is strange that we care more about a racist murder than most others. not just talking trayvon here,

/

whenever the trayvon stuff comes up always reminds me of 'ol willie d,

funny when someones been rapping for 20 something years about violence and murder and then gets so emotional about this.

end of the day sad story young lad lost his life for no reason, damn fucking shame

this case been played out in the media way too much...nobody can say that jury is going to be impartial....it will go down same way all the u.s race trials go...against the black guy

the stats speak for them selves

and the racist filth that murders family spit out on twitter daily still wont sway the jury in treyvons favour  ...

america is a vile country..not to be emulated or respected in any matter whatsover 

f*ck knows why we suck the d*ck of that back hole fuk titted placed like its jelly tots and wham bars is beyond me...

that f*cked up sh*t waste land of a hell hole is cursed 

lool

From what I've read it doesn't seem like a racist killing.

ie: Zimmerman hates blacks so he killed him.

But he did racially profile him no doubt about it, saw a young black kid and became suspicious just like Police do over here, just like I've fallen victim to over 40 times whilst driving.

Trayvon Martin was legally living in the complex at the time, this is why racial profiling doesn't work.

The reason why I think he is guilty of a crime however is this

About two minutes into the call, Zimmerman said, "he's running." The dispatcher asked, "He's running? Which way is he running?" The sound of a car door chime is heard, indicating Zimmerman opened his car door. Zimmerman followed Martin, eventually losing sight of him. The dispatcher asked Zimmerman if he was following him. When Zimmerman answered, "yeah," the dispatcher said, "We don't need you to do that."

Zimmerman responded, "Okay." Zimmerman asked that police call him upon their arrival so he could provide his location. Zimmerman ended the call at 7:15 p.m.

After Zimmerman ended his call with police, a violent encounter took place between Martin and Zimmerman, which ended when Zimmerman fatally shot Martin 70 yards (64 m) from the rear door of the townhouse where Martin was staying.

He clearly followed the kid AND confronted him after being specifically instructed NOT to do so, he has made a statement saying he was returning to his car and Trayvon jumped him.

Absolute bullshit.

This is gross negligence on his part and he should do time for it, he shouldn't walk no way.

• Upvote 1

i said the same thing n every1 wanted my mum raped

i'd even dispute the racial profiling as on the tape he said, after being asked for the ethnicity, that 'he looks black', so did'nt seem he was clear

the kid could have jus been walkin with a bop with his hood up

plenty of burglaries / opportunist tramp incidents on my road so i can sympathise with the lust for vigilante revenge

/

i'd also defend anyone's right to rationally 'racially profile' anyone to a reasonable extent

/

so at the end of the day we jus have a kid dead at the hands of a bloke who doesnt happen to share his ethnicity

the outrage amongst certain people has been madness, compared with the countless other murders of black children in the country / state n the fucks they give there

less to do with the kid being black n more to do with the race of the killer

it's racism aint it

jus the same as the truth coming from u 2 is acceptable, but comin from a white fella like me n im a peice of shit

pure racism not only condoned but almost solely caused and encouraged by the media

Well, we have a kid simply on his way home shot dead because he was racially profiled.

Can't really be disputed imo, he was clear enough to say he looks black, not being clear is "I'm not sure".

I think you're reaching on that local.

I would like to think if he was wearing a hood that's what the guy would have said without reference to colour.

Accidental or not it's a fucking tragedy, not hard to see why the case has grew wings like this.

Forget the spin doctors and all of that shit, what we are left with is still disgraceful from the supposed greatest country on earth.

maybe im lookin at it too blinkered but i cant see how other than culturally engrained theme of evil old "white" guy vs young black victim

Thats because you have the culturally ingrained theme of 'it's PC gone mad!' stuck in your brain

A young black kid (who was innocent of any wrongdoing) was followed by someone who had seen him commit no crime except for him looking suspicious, they got into an altercation which lead to him being shot to death

Is it possible this situation would have happened if the kid was white? I don't know, I can't imagine so, but I don't know

Well, we have a kid simply on his way home shot dead because he was racially profiled.

Can't really be disputed imo, he was clear enough to say he looks black, not being clear is "I'm not sure".

I think you're reaching on that local.

I would like to think if he was wearing a hood that's what the guy would have said without reference to colour.

Accidental or not it's a f*cking tragedy, not hard to see why the case has grew wings like this.

Forget the spin doctors and all of that sh*t, what we are left with is still disgraceful from the supposed greatest country on earth.

he was asked about the ethnicity by the operator before he said that still

what your essentially saying is because he was black, and identifiable as black, then he was undeniably without a doubt racially profiled

which is part of what im sayin

u wouldnt say it about any other race

if i was to bet on it i'd say ur right tbh, but still

then uve gota look at the reasons behind that n then thats the whole is racial profiling logical / morally just debate

maybe im lookin at it too blinkered but i cant see how other than culturally engrained theme of evil old "white" guy vs young black victim

Thats because you have the culturally ingrained theme of 'it's PC gone mad!' stuck in your brain

A young black kid (who was innocent of any wrongdoing) was followed by someone who had seen him commit no crime except for him looking suspicious, they got into an altercation which lead to him being shot to death

Is it possible this situation would have happened if the kid was white? I don't know, I can't imagine so, but I don't know

on 1 hand u say u dont believe the killings had racial motivations

on the other u say u cant imagine it would happen with a white kid

either ur differentiating between motivation of the killing and motivation of the suspicion, or ur contradicting urself

still, u didnt really add uncovered reason