Trayvon Martin Trial

Bobby Reds

the point is that this young black males life is essentially worthless 

he was killed in cold blood by someone who attacked him when they were told repeatedly by police not to 

this acquittal now means that trayvon is guilty and deadly force was the appropriate reaction to the situation

a situation that was instigated by zimmerman 

imagine if it was you, you walking home from shops, hood up or whatever

some guy comes up to you asks what you're doing if you're causing trouble

you tell him to go fuck himself innit? 

this guy has a gun and shoots you in the chest, you die, that's it, your fams life is ruined forever etc

guy who attacked you walks 

you keep sayin 'make me believe he was guilty', well u make us believe he was innocent, cuz it's not looking that way to me or any one else right now

• Upvote 3

Let this be an eye opener for all you white girl/man loving,mixed race baby creating,black race killing uncle toms/tomettes out there . This is the reality .

White people do not care about us nor have they ever cared about us .

They see the world from their pov,we see the world from ours .

We must stick together

Firstly he's half Mexican, he's not "a white guy".

Secondly it's ridiculous the way that just because for once it wasn't another black man shooting dead a black man this case has been pushed on some exaggerated racial/political agenda. People just using emotion and not even looking at the law or the facts of the case

Doesnt change the fact that the white mans courts,white mans laws,white judges,white people in general think its right for mr mixed latino zimmerman to get found not guilty . And ive been saying black people should stop killing eachother for years so that point is irrelevant my good man .

Malice Green. Oscar Grant. Rodney King. Abner Louima. Amadou Diallo. Sean Bell. Yusef Hawkins. Johnny Gammage. Patrick Dorismond. Ousmane Zongo. Randolph Evans. Eleanor Bumpers. Jimmie Lee Jackson. Terrance Shurn. Lillie Belle Allen. Emmitt Till. Jordan Davis. Kathryn Johnston. George Stinney. Timothy Stansbury.

Ramarley Graham, Hadiya Pendleton, Robin Howard, Howard Morgan, Kendrec McDade, Aiyana Jones, Stephanie Hicks, Kenneth Chamberlain Sr. Chavis Carter, Troy Davis.

Names of blacks killed unlawfully and nothing been done about it .

Fuck bob crime,wob crime is  even worse considering as i said in an  above post a thousand black men have been killed in police custody in england in the past 50 years .

There's a bloody war going on

I think it's because racial profiling lead to a child's murder mate

not because the shooter wasn't black 'for once'.

:/

But racial profiling isn't a crime mate

Following someone cos you think they look suspicious isn't a crime

Did he use bad judgment to follow him a d possiy instigate a confrontation while he was carrying a gun? Yeah id say that was very poor judgment/irresponsible. Yeah probably was also due to the kids race. Is this legally relevant to the fact that a fight then ensued and he claims that he felt his life was in danger and he panicked and pulled his gun (which is legal in Florida under the righty circumstances)? Not really, hence him not being in jail right now

• Downvote 2

Let this be an eye opener for all you white girl/man loving,mixed race baby creating,black race killing uncle toms/tomettes out there . This is the reality .

We must stick together

Secondly it's ridiculous the way that just because for once it wasn't another black man shooting dead a black man this case has been pushed on some exaggerated racial/political agenda. People just using emotion and not even looking at the law or the facts of the case

There are times to play devils advocate and go against the general consensus but a situation where a 17 year old armed with skittles and some pop was killed in cold blood by a d*ckhead who takes his neighbour hood watch too seriously isn't one of them.

There is no way anybody can justify to me that Zimmerman should be walking free in these circumstances and that the fact he is doesn't somehow reflect on the perception of black youths in america. 

You initiate a fight with someone based on how they look despite being repeatedly being told by a police officer not to, get handled, end up shooting him dead and have the audacity to talk about self defence? sh*t's disgusting. f*ck him and the cretins who hide behind the laws ( which have clearly been interpreted in a questionable way ) to try and justify this decision.

• Upvote 4

We must stick together

There are times to play devils advocate and go against the general consensus but a situation where a 17 year old armed with skittles and some pop was killed in cold blood by a d*ckhead who takes his neighbour hood watch too seriously isn't one of them.

There is no way anybody can justify to me that Zimmerman should be walking free in these circumstances and that the fact he is doesn't somehow reflect on the perception of black youths in america.

You initiate a fight with someone based on how they look despite being repeatedly being told by a police officer not to, get handled, end up shooting him dead and have the audacity to talk about self defence? sh*t's disgusting. f*ck him and the cretins who hide behind the laws ( which have clearly been interpreted in a questionable way ) to try and justify this decision.

But that's the law mate...

It doesn't matter if he followed him because he was black. The fact is that's not a crime. If anything he should have been charged with manslaughter for being irresponsible with a firearm, I said this before in this thread im sure

• Downvote 1

even tho he has been found not guilty of killing this lad surely he should face some kind of gross negligence charge? he did after make a series of really sh*t decisions that lead to that kid's death.

This is what I said like 5 times already

Fact is nobody really knows or can actually prove what happened once Zimmerman confronted that kid, but someone who is carrying a firearm should exercise much better judgement because he's not a law enforcement officer and it's not his job to confront potential criminals with the knowledge that he has a pistol he can pull at the first sign if trouble

• Downvote 1

"akon Every African American in the United States need to move their money, family, knowledge back to Africa were u will be treated like the royalty you are. You don't deserve this treatment. This is not your country"

I agree  entirely with akon 

. I think its about time all of us black people  in europe and america say  thanks for the opportunities,snowbunnies, and set 1 breakfast's  but  so long and goodbye and head  back to africa

"akon Every African American in the United States need to move their money, family, knowledge back to Africa were u will be treated like the royalty you are. You don't deserve this treatment. This is not your country"

I agree entirely with akon

. I think its about time all of us black people in europe and america say thanks for the opportunities,snowbunnies, and set 1 breakfast's but so long and goodbye and head back to africa

What about the uncle toms?

We must stick together

Why you talking about 'black man killing man".

This faggot killed a kid. It's a big difference

We must stick together

This sums up what I've been feeling about the Pro-Zimmerman/Pro-Gun/Pro-Alex Jones/Anti-Obama conspiratards who think the only reason the case got the shine it did was because of 'race'. No reasoning, just a 'go-against-the-grain' sense of justice.

This case got shine because Florida (the same state that acquitted Casey Anthony and countless others) chose not to even consider a charge in the week after the murder. Then it became a race/justice issue, and the media needed something for the idiots to get their teeth into. Really, the issue is with the 'Stand Your Ground' laws and the enforcement of them.

Why was the testimony of all the witnesses who heard a young man screaming ignored? Why didn't George Zimmerman give an account of what he did? Because he knew he'd get caught up in a lie under cross examination and he's already said too much in interviews, etc.

This case reminds me of the fervour around Amanda Knox, who blatantly was involved with killing her roommate in a strange, drug fueled madness...but the American public cannot shake the idea that she's a darling, rather than a psycho. Even feminists are getting involved, criticizing Chris Cuomo for asking her probing questions (which were mentioned in court) about her sex life, saying he's a perv. What happened to objective journalism??

Yuri you are in willful ignorance of the facts here.

Malice Green. Oscar Grant. Rodney King. Abner Louima. Amadou Diallo. Sean Bell. Yusef Hawkins. Johnny Gammage. Patrick Dorismond. Ousmane Zongo. Randolph Evans. Eleanor Bumpers. Jimmie Lee Jackson. Terrance Shurn. Lillie Belle Allen. Emmitt Till. Jordan Davis. Kathryn Johnston. George Stinney. Timothy Stansbury.

Ramarley Graham, Hadiya Pendleton, Robin Howard, Howard Morgan, Kendrec McDade, Aiyana Jones, Stephanie Hicks, Kenneth Chamberlain Sr. Chavis Carter, Troy Davis.

Names of blacks killed unlawfully and nothing been done about it .

f*ck bob crime,wob crime is even worse considering as i said in an above post a thousand black men have been killed in police custody in england in the past 50 years .

There's a bloody war going on

Agree with the sentiment but Rodney King luckily didn't die when the pigs opened the gates of hell on him.

• Upvote 1

I agree  entirely with akon 

. I think its about time all of us black people  in europe and america say  thanks for the opportunities,snowbunnies, and set 1 breakfast's  but  so long and goodbye and head  back to africa

I wonder if Akon actually practices what he preaches

Bet he is living it up in the States right about now

I agree entirely with akon

. I think its about time all of us black people in europe and america say thanks for the opportunities,snowbunnies, and set 1 breakfast's but so long and goodbye and head back to africa

What about the uncle toms?

They can stay where they are