Eye Spy, C4, NOW

2deal2

657153d7-8134-4140-9897-bc236eaac345_200

Will it be the diners up north or those down south who stick up for an interracial couple being picked on by an outrageously racist waiter?

Will anyone take a bag stuffed full of £30k in cash, just lying there in a phone box?

Do people find a banker or a builder more objectionable when they squirrel away their money from the tax man?

And where will an unchained £500 bicycle be stolen: Manchester, London or Brighton?

r u black?

at simply

relevance?? :/

cos u said negroes

and that provoked that response?

would you have been comfortable with a racial slur to signify the ethnic diners I was tryin to refer to?

negroes is a bit of a racial slur mate, like saying those coloured chaps or woteva

ur obv white or something, dnt want to make a big deal of this mate

I thought your sort didn't have a problem with negro...

nevermind....I dont want any trouble bruv, so lets call it a night eh, ive got work in the morning

kthanxbai

looooooooool....why did that burn man so much though?? considering some of the shit said on here that was a fucking compliment! !

just feeds into the theory that there are a few oddbins who rotate the "expressive" characters on here for their entertainment n attention craving.

seeing an IP breakdown for certain ppl &IDs would make interesting reading!

yes, same way some white kids grow up to be confused same with black and Asian kids, Despite not carrying out as much extensive research into this topic as you obviously have I am confident enough to stretch my claim so it includes Oriental children too. (I'm all for equality)

In conclusion I'm not sure what we've learnt here but I have a feeling that some sort of progress has been made here.