Dark Girls (Documentary)

JOHN DOE

http://www.mrworldpremiere.tv/2013/06/dark-girls.html

Dark Girls is a fascinating and controversial documentary film that goes underneath the surface to explore the prejudices that dark-skinned women face throughout the world. It explores the roots of classism, racism and the lack of self-esteem within a segment of cultures that span from America to the most remote corners of the globe. Women share their personal stories, touching on deeply ingrained beliefs and attitudes of society, while allowing generations to heal as they learn to love themselves for who they are.

If you allow someone else into your house don't be surprised when they eat your dinner .

We have allowed whites,mixed race people and liberal chupid blacks to tell us what is black, while refusing to say from the start that half Black doesnt equate to being Black, now our identity has been diluted so much that the real blacks aren't even being treated like blacks .

The ones whos mothers are white who were most probably raised by their white mothers  are being treated like blacks.stupid,stupid,stupid.

i will watch, i was having a convo with a friend today saying how he hate him self for being black and wants kids with any other race so his kids dont turn on black.

I had to school him

That's so sad. I've never not wanted to be the colour I am or have the heritage that I have. Never.

If I couldn't be comfortable in my own skin how could I live

i will watch, i was having a convo with a friend today saying how he hate him self for being black and wants kids with any other race so his kids dont turn on black.

I had to school him

That's so sad. I've never not wanted to be the colour I am or have the heritage that I have. Never.

If I couldn't be comfortable in my own skin how could I live

realest sh*t

again, this is why i really dont get people with low self esteem

first world problems

I think dark skin looks masculine and thats why IMO lighter skin females are more attractive and darker skin looks better on males (no homo).. I reckon most people feel this way but some dark dons refuse to even acknowledge it because they're soo caught up on pride/keeping everything black

But lets not get into this again :lol:

• Downvote 6