Dark Girls (Documentary)

JOHN DOE

Guest 90210

You know darker skin makes your muscles appear more defined right? Thats general knowledge and a reason why a ripped up darkskin male will look better than a ripped up pale white male and why people put the tan stuff on before competitions.. Therefore black females (especially athletes) like tennis williams sisters have a masculine look about their bodies, also a lot of darker black females have a 'hard face' with strong cheek bones etc black people and white people have differences in their bones.. Dont get me wrong iv seen some beautiful black women and the reason a nice black woman is something special is because shes such an exception from an average black woman (anytime iv said black iv ment darkskin)

I believe that's to do with having more muscle mass not the dark skin making them look stronger

>I notice iv been getting a lot more friendly smiles when I'm with my son cuz people assume he's mixed race. The whites are all welcoming me to the lightside n all that. Guna ship him to aff or countryside in yard in the future so he can re-melanate my bloodline back to brownings. f*ck black women all crying because their black they need to fix up with that bullshit, all scared to go out on beautiful days like this. Weak arse self esteem.

Do you not think the smiles are more to do with you having a baby rather than what race people think he is?

u no.

and u no.

• Upvote 1