The Way Some People Get Away With Talking To Their Mums...

Mame Biram Diouf

Seen loads of black people talk to their mums like that

:/

Well actually Caribbean blacks tbf, from memory

:/ lies

I don't respond to one word replies

Make a point or f*ck off

Step out your house and open your eyes

I would ask you to give some examples of the "loads of black people" youve seen talk like that to their mom

but tbh I cant even bothered.

Seen loads of black people talk to their mums like that

:/

Well actually Caribbean blacks tbf, from memory

:/ lies

I don't respond to one word replies

Make a point or f*ck off

Step out your house and open your eyes

I would ask you to give some examples of the "loads of black people" youve seen talk like that to their mom

but tbh I cant even bothered.

Let me just find my video camera...

So you've never been at friends houses in younger days, 15/16 about to reach a house party, your boys mum gets in from work, says he cant go, he acts up and talks bad to his mum, walks out the house, your just standing there not knowing how to look

Just look at all the orders in place on certain high streets where 3 or more kids cant go past 10pm at certain times, you think their mums aren't trying to keep them inside but just don't respect them enough and don't

Its not a race problem, white people are seen to do it more but thats only because the country is 90% white, 3rd generation blacks its a different game, assimilated into english culture and its become more of a lower class problem

agree with the 2nd and 3rd generation blacks having less respect for their parents

its across all races though this general decline in respect for older people

it's a vicious cycle right now each generation is getting worse and these are the parents of the next generation

c/s the fact that you cant have respect for your mum if you completely ignore her NO

• Upvote 1

Guest 90210

people really saying black people are rude to their parents? we all know its the white and mixed race kids who are rude to their white mums.

• Upvote 1

There was this young girl just throwing a fit about having to carry her tiny rucksack on the train platform yesterday she literally stopped and blocked the way, middle class mum was like 'oh lilly please' etc... For about 5 mins while people are squeezing past she is all asking her daughter nicely while this 3/4 year old is having one mad tantrum

lol

If that was my mum now she would of either left me or dragged man so quick my feet dont even touch the ground.

Real talk though there is something to be said for that type of parenting

I joke about smacking kids but I don't really think it's the right way, kids like that one in skint NEED a smack but that's because he's 14 and has been failed long, long ago to the point where he sees this behaviour as cool / can get away with it

Young kids there aint no need or reason to wile out on them they respond just aswell to positive stimulation and simple cause / effect parenting (not the you annoy me, I hit you cause and effect)

Besides, if you are going to hit your kid, make sure it's because they have gone past a certain level of unacceptable behaviour, don't hit them because you are angry / short tempered / tired / fed up

It's lazy parenting imo

• Upvote 1

this day and age smacking and beating a child is out of the question one slight bruise and an investigation gets opened, as for talking that way to your mother its unacceptable but they will realise how important their mother is

in Islam its said heaven is below your mothers feet anywhere her foot touches heaven resides underneath