Who in the wrong

stacksbranning

21 members have voted

1. 1. Whos in the wrong

fuck abaaaaaaat....

when I was in a customer facing role like that, people used to straight get the plain face if they tried to interact with me while on the phone, and they used to apologise n either hang up, or tell the peep to hold on the TEN fucking seconds it took to interact with me like a fellow human being.

Granted this is going back a few decades, but it just shows how society has changed, that shit is just disrespectful.

I cant stand the public...seriously....fucking humans...just die already!! FUUUUUUUUCCCKK

f*ck abaaaaaaat....

when I was in a customer facing role like that, people used to straight get the plain face if they tried to interact with me while on the phone, and they used to apologise n either hang up, or tell the peep to hold on the TEN f*cking seconds it took to interact with me like a fellow human being.

Granted this is going back a few decades, but it just shows how society has changed, that sh*t is just disrespectful.

I cant stand the public...seriously....f*cking humans...just die already!! FUUUUUUUUCCCKK

fuckin hell bro

how old are you?

f*ck abaaaaaaat....

when I was in a customer facing role like that, people used to straight get the plain face if they tried to interact with me while on the phone, and they used to apologise n either hang up, or tell the peep to hold on the TEN f*cking seconds it took to interact with me like a fellow human being.

Granted this is going back a few decades, but it just shows how society has changed, that sh*t is just disrespectful.

I cant stand the public...seriously....f*cking humans...just die already!! FUUUUUUUUCCCKK

f*ckin hell bro

how old are you?

He's 40+

Guest Diddybob

If im attending to an important phone call i'm not going to tell the person to call me back just because i don't want to appear rude to a cashier.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1