Egypt: New president ousted by army

Afroman

dont it feel weird when you see them arabs and africans in this country who are in amazement with elections we get so many freedoms we forget how lucky we get it

remember seeing an Iraqi man crying because people here were not voting and did not care

i also bear a strong grudge against political islam on account of some family and family friends locked in the islamic dungeons in tehran and my uncle who was killed i n a prison massacre in 1987 he was like 23

in fact i just hate islam period,  my whole family are muslim though, i reckon iranians are the only muslims who genuinely resent islam , it is a semite arab religion and it has no place in our aryan indo european lands;  we worship a sun god not a moon god

• 1 month later...

i also bear a strong grudge against political islam on account of some family and family friends locked in the islamic dungeons in tehran and my uncle who was killed i n a prison massacre in 1987 he was like 23

in fact i just hate islam period, my whole family are muslim though, i reckon iranians are the only muslims who genuinely resent islam , it is a semite arab religion and it has no place in our aryan indo european lands; we worship a sun god not a moon god

So that explains your anti Islam posts.

They saying 500 people killed.

Situation's over peak

fully cleansing off muslims

they're all muslims

cleansing off retards who want an islamic dictatorship

Was morsi not elected democratically? How is morsi a dictator?
Yeah, he was. So were Putin, and Mugabe, and Hamas etc etc

As soon as morsi was elected he started to make rules that places him above the law and to dismantle democracy