Khat to be banned in the UK.

Eskay Jones

from someone who has worked in a and e 

Alcohol and heroin are the most damaging drugs to society..alcohol related disease and social malfunction/ diabetes will bankrupt this country in 30 years

cocaine aint gna kill a young person just provokes a bit of coronary spasm . if u get chest pain then stop for the night brah

cannabis is used exclusively by wastemen

khat should be banned because somalis are decent people for the most part but tend to get even more f*cked up when on the khat and usin alcohol

people shouldnt need these things in life

lmaoo

coronary spams eh

ive had these shits a couple times, pretty scary, not on a night tho

If you have this condition, you should avoid coronary artery spasm triggers, including exposure to cold, cocaine use, cigarette smoking, and high-stress situations.

atleast i keep warm

• Upvote 3

well put, from work the amount of people who come in from alcohol dependency in A&E then you got the weed addicts and it cost allot of money to look after these people and its the same people every week. They dont work but are on the lash every night

Eskay what are they saying will it be banned in all of the eu I know the dutch done it a few months ago then they put a bbc report on the news looked like a thriving industry but they also mentioned the mental illness issues

Thats the plan to have a ban on all of Europe.

Home office "estimates" 4million is made from Khat in the UK every month. Does those type of figures merit a ban?

I personally think the high unemployment for somali and yemenese men in this country is whats triggered the ban thinking it will hopefully make people go into employment instead of benefits and khat.

I hear that but weed and drink is not a good combination more weed and drink addicts we add makes the hospital more money 

heroin addicts and prostitutes are the worse to deal with which afgoon will co sign just nasty people

Do you work in a hospital?

Pissed for Lahi, the sports room wont be the same this season :(

• Upvote 1

well then its probably the drink that makes them do the nutty stuff

how many straight weed only heads are ending up in a & e?

none I bet

told the story before

about 14/15 me and my friend smoked a £10 bag of weed. few hours later he was violently ill and had to be hospitalised and his stomach pumped

as far as im aware he hadnt taken any other drugs that day, it was summer so we drank some wate/ribena. chicken and chips and went to link some chicks

then he started throwing and complaining of mad pain

none I bet

told the story before

about 14/15 me and my friend smoked a £10 bag of weed. few hours later he was violently ill and had to be hospitalised and his stomach pumped

as far as im aware he hadnt taken any other drugs that day, it was summer so we drank some wate/ribena. chicken and chips and went to link some chicks

im not convinced that was just weed - maybe a bad reaction to the chicken an chips even

/

had khat, didnt think it was anything special and such a chore to chew and make sure you dont swallow it

none I bet

told the story before

im not convinced that was just weed - maybe a bad reaction to the chicken an chips even

/

had khat, didnt think it was anything special and such a chore to chew and make sure you dont swallow it

Had to the the chicken and chips

No way dro will cause you to go hospital to have your stomach pumped

i had the same though

thats what im saying

bar some drink like blackcurrant ribena (cnt quiet remember) we both pretty much had the same think for the 6 hours or whatever we were jamming

and i was perfectly fine

and in hospital there was a kid who heard voices due to smoking weed constatly

just saying

yh u had the same weed too but did you throw up?

my mates brother got sent back to the mother land because of weed apparently. saw him talking to the walls and all of that

but surprise surprise he was also a pill head