Judging someone by his or her name?..

Afroman

Was on a course today

Fat white girl was there

Kinda latched herself onto me so we get to know eachother blah blah

Turns out she has a kid

At this point I'm fairly confident the kid is brown

She confirms her partner is Jamaican(ffs)

I ask her sons name

"Kayden"

Had to style out my laugh as a cough

are you not named after an african american jazz singer tho?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jarreau

:/ don't really appreciate you doing that

/

Not the same at all

Hate telling white girls my real name

I always think they are gonna remix it and butcher it with the spelling

Actually know one asian brudda who recently named his son something similar to mine all telling me yeah its a great muslim name.... I'm there thinking nah g it sounds like my name but with an asian twist ffs

Also at the chinese names ting loloool

I remember in secondary school some subsitute teacher fucked up almost everyones name on the register come down the list like to T and is like yeah I know this one... Calls out Tom and looks at the 1 white guy in the class with a smile and the chinese yout answers like 'here' loooooooool

• Upvote 1

Yo Ice

Actually know one asian brudda who recently named his son something similar to mine all telling me yeah its a great muslim name.... I'm there thinking nah g it sounds like my name but with an asian twist ffs

I remember in secondary school some subsitute teacher f*cked up almost everyones name on the register come down the list like to T and is like yeah I know this one... Calls out Tom and looks at the 1 white guy in the class with a smile and the chinese yout answers like 'here' loooooooool

Gronlan >>>

What mike you reach ?

I remember in secondary school some subsitute teacher f*cked up almost everyones name on the register come down the list like to T and is like yeah I know this one... Calls out Tom and looks at the 1 white guy in the class with a smile and the chinese yout answers like 'here' loooooooool

turks always mix up the spellings on islamic names though, mourad becomes murat, aisha becomes ayce for example

Yeah I need to reach again, shit still daylight when you hit the clubs and leave ?

/

Lol I aint got a bait name thank god, but its not made up either.

I understand that with the stupid names that sound like they were thrown together over night (jaykyla or something) but this ting is talking about standard names.. You cant relate standard names like brooklyn, jacob, jerome with the class of their parents

lolwhat?

/

people do take naming their children for some joke/competition, who can make up the fanciest, most unique name, and forget that the child has to use it throughout life.

Terry, Dave, Pete, Steve or Phil are the names i will go for

all classic pubmen monikars(sp?)

but i have come across black/mix race breahs called dave, steve and phil

there must be a black terry out there - terius/terrington or such

Peter the black man may be just that bit too much however