F.A.O admin

The Somalian

I have given him my number as he has such big issue 

guy is prob a nice guy, but does not get out so much

I would meet him tomorrow if he will turn up

agony can I ask what kind of life can he hold if he is like this non stop?

I have argued with mike kane, goliath, erik. sole, mgeez but we get over it and we our men. mgeez was even invited to my yard the other day 

why is he like this a normal person is not like this, I have told him constantly to stop this. Only other person like this was venom and he was like that with allot of people.

then now he is being exposed as chapps, if you have a real problem meet me in a public place 

or stop it, its boring I like to use the site then you bring this shit in every room, its fucking boring and fucking up topics

Just put him on ignore bro. Problem solved.

But I don't understand how someone can be like that in life. There are little things that you can do to better your actual life but to use an Internet forum to make your life better makes no sense as it is not productive. What actual satisfaction does it give him ?

When me Goliath was not on

Thing is a met you stuff was slept under the carpet and we are cool

Thing is about this guy he is one of those nerds who safe behind the computer to disrespect people

Faze I have known you from when you was running your music site when you was pushing que

Take away his privileges guy is a mug and I know you know this he does the same thing with mike once u find him I will deal with it

somalian, i say we put our past differneces behind us and  be mates so i can attend one of your annual streetparties

your a good guy im sure , bit of an oddball but a good lad

if i was to see u i would offer to buy u a drink

i only troll u here and there as u make it so easy 

i will stop please forgive me and lets be pals

bruv lets just end this I will invite you to the next party in wood green prob have sole with us but have nice female cousins

:lol:

lol come like this bitch sarah

cussed her kids for makin a mess on the front took out a brrom and made em clean it....

showed them how to clean proply for the first time ever....

10 mins later  skettel sarah she turns up bangin the door wanted to fight me

i stepped out she didnt do fuck alll all mouth..... i  cussd her,, she was walkin away didnt do shit

couple days later tryna sell me some perfume n tellin me hw shes always out of prison for her bday n tryna b my friend beg a fren lmaoo