Mos Def cries like a faggot about feeding tube

Yuri

It made the feeding tube look horrible, which was the exact point.

bro

75 year old grandmothers take those tubes up the nose with much less fuss

why's man crying and broken like he just got out of a detention center in chechnya

Lol I had surgery a few months and had a similar tube (infact the same tube)

Being half-anaesthetised and having a tube willingly inserted into your nose (for which you have to time your swallowing so the tube goes down cleanly) is a lot different to having it forced up your nose and down the back of your throat

I actually spoke on here about how fucking horrible the tube is to have, it hurts your nose, hurts your throat and hurts the roof of your mouth, so obviously if you have it forced down there when you are on hunger strike and probably had the shit kicked out of you it's going to be a lot less pleasant

And some of it is obviously acted....he was obviously not in guantanamo or handcuffed, similarly it probably wasn't AS bad as he made it out to be, though is still a horrible thing to go through

• Upvote 1

ye his intentions r gd and guantamo bay is bad sob sob sob whatever

no ones debating that

but mos plays the victim role i bit too well. this is a film crew not some somali pirates, his terror whether genuine or not (i dnt know which makes it worse) was disheartening to say the least