Sign in to follow this  
Flat Eric

WHATS THAT SMELL

Its probably beddington lane sewage farm, the smell is probably around cos of the wind init, and the warmth. Where did u see me, short yellow man?

Plants start to smell like poo to me in the summer, there's an earthy smell when you past them.

i kno wot u meancertain trees in uni smell like stinky punarni, theres other sick smells comin of these foliagespeakin of smells tho i was standin in the supermarket between 1 dirty alchi an some woman wot smelt like doodoo

Its probably beddington lane sewage farm, the smell is probably around cos of the wind init, and the warmth. Where did u see me, short yellow man?
It was time ago. i was in a car. You was walking to pond i think..you went through the little ''shortcut''..(behind bus garage).

It was time ago. i was in a car. You was walking to pond i think..you went through the little ''shortcut''..(behind bus garage).
Oh sh*t i got spotted nicely!

Oh sh*t i got spotted nicely!
In...deed.i feel to reveal myself.. u know my bro

Hmmmm....i dont know too many boys from round here, well i dont speak 2 a lot of them should i say. I know your brother.....im baffallled!!Give me clues!!! biggrin.gif

alot of smells start to turn bad in the summer......roses are one of them and people's breath and armpits.....the heat boosts the s*it-ness of it

alot of smells start to turn bad in the summer......roses are one of them and people's breath and armpits.....the heat boosts the s*it-ness of it
Init and being on the underground is some joke ting in summer, actually scrap that all year round. How do people beef in the morning?!

u've mentioned him on here before..i think biggrin.gif but anywhoooo...its the rose bush in my back garden stanking up the place.